Official Man United Supporters' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anderson and Nani were always poor.

Good to see United supporters finally realising it.
 
Anderson and Nani were always poor.

Good to see United supporters finally realising it.
finally? Anderson can still tackle and break play up plus he's got more strength than Carrick atm... carrick is like a dead piece of plank floating around... he showed some improvement in 2 games by going forward but now he's getting worse....


I think United should play with a 4312 formation....

Rooney Owen
Berbatov
Giggs/Tosic Scholes/Fletcher Valencia
Evra Vidic Evans Da Silva
 
Last edited:
finally? Anderson can still tackle and break play up plus he's got more strength than Carrick atm... carrick is like a dead piece of plank floating around... he showed some improvement in 2 games by going forward but now he's getting worse....


I think United should play with a 4312 formation....

Rooney Owen
Berbatov
Giggs Scholes/Fletcher Valencia
Evra Vidic Evans Da Silva

I agree that Anderson, despite being crap, is less crap than Carrick currently.

I'd play 4-4-2

evra
vidic
oshea
da silva (maybe an occasional neville g)

Valencia
Fletcher
Anderson( replace with the godawful nani if things arent going well but not if giggs is also on - makes us a bit weak in the middle)
Scholes (replace with giggs in 2nd half)

Rooney
Berbatov (replace with owen when being particularly lazy)
 
lmao you still on with g neville? I think he needs to retire asap
 
lmao you still on with g neville? I think he needs to retire asap

Haha, he may no longer be a football god but at least you can never doubt his commitment and if he manages to get all the way upfield, his crosses are still on par with Beckham, from whom he learnt them :eek:
 
Tevez scoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooores!!!!!


Whoops, wrong thread... :o
 
Why doesnt SAF play Rooney, Berbs and Owen at the same time?

Two players who aren't ball chasers. He could play Rooney, Tevez and Ronaldo up front because all of them never stopped moving, was a very fluid 4-3-3.
 
Two players who aren't ball chasers. He could play Rooney, Tevez and Ronaldo up front because all of them never stopped moving, was a very fluid 4-3-3.
ye but a very open plan... the only reason why he would play all 3 is to get pace...
 
I think Nani is a good player with some talents but he reminds of Babel in terms of commitment. He won't make a big impact at Man United as far as I can see.

Anderson on the other hand, I see as a player who can become a very good midfielder, a fighter. He seems to have the energy and commitment to do it. He just needs to get more games as the season goes on.

I think there is more hope in Anderson.
 
Nani and Anderson can both became world class players.

Nani is fast, skillfull, good shot but probably more selfish than Ronaldo was when he first came to United. Also Nani relies on skills way to much.

SAF just needs to play Anderson as a CAM and he'll be all good.
 
Nani and Anderson can both became world class players.

Nani is fast, skillfull, good shot but probably more selfish than Ronaldo was when he first came to United. Also Nani relies on skills way to much.

SAF just needs to play Anderson as a CAM and he'll be all good.
ya but CAM = 4-3-1-2 no? :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X