Official Man United Supporters' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, Vidic himself has publicly denied it so it's probably just a misunderstanding and the papers trying to make a story out of it.
 
I thought Fergie gave the lads the hair dryer treatment after the Leeds loss, surely all that hot air would have melted the snow :D
 
I thought Fergie gave the lads the hair dryer treatment after the Leeds loss, surely all that hot air would have melted the snow :D

Not with the way RAFA is giving his players the cold shoulder... keeping the snow nice and flaky
 
"keeping the snow nice and flaky"

I had a scary image of Kuyt's dandruff.
 
Hargreaves back in training with the reserves

Johnny Evans and Brown will be centrebacks this weekend

Rio Ferdinand two weeks out from training

Vidic out for ten days due to nerve problems before the Leeds game.

Diouf might get sub role on the weekend.
 
Why doesnt SAF give Macheda some more time in the first team?
guessing he's still not good enough to get first team chances... but from what I've see he's better than Wellback...

also Tosic has been better than Nani but Nani always seems to take precedence over TOsic... wtf?
 
Who in your opinon would be the most talented youngster at United?
 
From the games I've seen it would be the da Silva. (Rafael)

Macheda has the talent but I don't think he's got that much pace over Wellback, tho, Macheda's ball control is much better.
 
guessing he's still not good enough to get first team chances... but from what I've see he's better than Wellback...

also Tosic has been better than Nani but Nani always seems to take precedence over TOsic... wtf?

Nani is better than all of them. He needs confidences. Seems like after Carlos left , there has been some rift in the camp. Nani is out of favour now , even though he is injured.
 
Nani is better than all of them. He needs confidences. Seems like after Carlos left , there has been some rift in the camp. Nani is out of favour now , even though he is injured.
there's been numerous attempts for him to show off his talent... all we saw was him giving the ball away...
 
Nani is hopeless.

I wouldnt take SAF's word very seriously. Remember how he was saying he wouldnt seel a virus to Madrid.

A few months later he sold Ronaldo to Real Madrid. I am still 100% sure, that Madrid would got Ronaldo anyway. He wanted to go there.
 
its all about confidence...he has none...remember how he played so well against Chelsea ... tore about the fullback then cut in and scored the goal?

its all gone now...he needs to get his confidence back , he needs to get some game time and get consistent...

Tosic is just unlucky! he is simply out of favour with SAF. even Obertan gets a shout ahead of Tosic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X