Official Man United Supporters' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A kind of trequartista of sorts (in the English fashion). Forward Centre. I remember. So Ando is a year older... your point is?
 
Anderson is useless. He was made out to be the next Ronaldo when he joined United. It was said that SAF found two of the brightest young stars in world footy in Nani and Anderson. I was so tired of hearing about the talent these two will bring to United.

I still believe if Anderson plays as an attacking midfielder, he will be as useless as his current position. I mean come on, did u see the oke shoot?

LoL

He can be a squad player, but thats about it. He isnt going to be anything great.
 
Anderson is useless. He was made out to be the next Ronaldo when he joined United. It was said that SAF found two of the brightest young stars in world footy in Nani and Anderson. I was so tired of hearing about the talent these two will bring to United.

I still believe if Anderson plays as an attacking midfielder, he will be as useless as his current position. I mean come on, did u see the oke shoot?

LoL

He can be a squad player, but thats about it. He isnt going to be anything great.

OKBarcaarebestthanksGenius
 
Last edited:
Glazer debt has not tied my hands, says Sir Alex Ferguson

Sir Alex Fergusontoday launched a forthright defence of the policies of the Manchester United owners, the Glazer family, and insisted that the club's spiralling debt had no bearing on his refusal to enter the transfer market during the January window.Despite widespread scepticism, Ferguson maintained that the first instalment of the £81m United will receive for the sale of Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid last summer is still available to him.

"No, believe me, there is no impact," he said. "I have all the money I need; the money is available. If I wanted to buy someone, I could get the money. The concerns are down to the fact that I have not moved in the transfer market but that is nothing to do with the Glazers, it is simply because I am not going to pay £50m for a striker who is not worth it."


http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/jan/08/sir-alex-ferguson-glazers-manchester-united
 
Anderson is a hopeless ATTACKING midfielder. It doesnt matter how SAF plays him - he will stay the same.

Remember Anderson and Nani was branded as the future stars of United.

Nani should give up football all together and Anderson is like a headless chicken on the pitch. His attacking talents are non existant.

I think that's harsh to say the least. Hopeless, non existent, headless chicken. Why are they both professional footballers plying their trade at Man United? I wouldn't think it because of how you describe them. There are lots of parameters that affect their performance in a Man U shirt, most of them you have no idea about and are not privy too.
 
I think that's harsh to say the least. Hopeless, non existent, headless chicken. Why are they both professional footballers plying their trade at Man United? I wouldn't think it because of how you describe them. There are lots of parameters that affect their performance in a Man U shirt, most of them you have no idea about and are not privy too.

When a player is branded as the next Ronaldo and the future of the club. If there wasnt such a wooooop ha made when signing Nani and Anderson, they wouldnt be branded so harshly.

Anderson is an average professional footballer. There is nothing wrong with being an average player.

Are the United okes on the forum not irritated by the lack of promise Nani and Anderson has show so far at United?
 
thats why only when Hargreaves + Anderson started games in the 07 season we did not lose one game :)

anyway...i think Anderson is a star...he is 21 and has a lot left to offer us.

When Hargreaves is back in a week or two...Anderson will be free to do what he does best! You will see.

I'd put that down to Hargreaves, who is great, when fit :p

Ando has had a handful of good games in the middle, generally with Fletcher next to him. For the most part, he is useless. He does not break up the play like Flecther, cannot cross or shoot so is no good getting forward and isn't even that good at helping out the defence. In essence, there is not much point to him....

Still, in some good news, it looks like the Birmingham game is going to be one of very few games that actually goes ahead this weekend!
 
I'd put that down to Hargreaves, who is great, when fit :p

Ando has had a handful of good games in the middle, generally with Fletcher next to him. For the most part, he is useless. He does not break up the play like Flecther, cannot cross or shoot so is no good getting forward and isn't even that good at helping out the defence. In essence, there is not much point to him....

Still, in some good news, it looks like the Birmingham game is going to be one of very few games that actually goes ahead this weekend!

the problem will be sorted out when Anderson plays with Hargreaves...its the perfect partnership...and one of the reason we did so well in 07/08 when we won the league , carling cup and champions league.

for now the best partnership is fletcher/scholes + carrick.
 
What a childish comment from you.

We were not talking about Barca, we were talking about average Anderson.

I'm just sick of you only responding to the posts you feel like, and causing nonsense in the majority of them. If it isn't a positive about Barcelona, it's a negative about any other team.
 
I'm just sick of you only responding to the posts you feel like, and causing nonsense in the majority of them. If it isn't a positive about Barcelona, it's a negative about any other team.

Dude, leave poor Genius alone. He has no one else to talk to :o
 
Once again...playing with 1 striker! pathetic...

We played hopeless and this is becoming a norm. i hope this doesn't mess up our title chance now.
 
Cantera I think you misread the reports... it was reported that Nani would be the next C. Ronaldo... Even Nani said he would be the next Ronaldo...
 
So Alex complains about the 5 mins extra time given against Leeds and guess what happens next.

Prize for the person who can guess it right first time.
 
Last edited:
I'm just sick of you only responding to the posts you feel like, and causing nonsense in the majority of them. If it isn't a positive about Barcelona, it's a negative about any other team.

LoL

Am i not allowed to have my own opinion :erm:

Cantera I think you misread the reports... it was reported that Nani would be the next C. Ronaldo... Even Nani said he would be the next Ronaldo...

I remember when both of them joined United, they were branded as the nect best thing. Both of them. Surely you cannot be happy with Anderson's consistant average performance?

So Alex complains about the 5 mins extra time given against Leeds and guess what happens next.

Prize for the person who can guess it right first time.

Shocking!
 
SAF was complaining about the sending off and how the own goal was flagged as offside when it's an own goal
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X