Official Man United Supporters' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very harsh red card, but denied another stonewall penalty. That's 2 in 2 games.
 
Nah he had his back to the ball, not deliberate, so harsh to give it.

Hernandez should've had another penalty now. How's that bearhug in the box.
 
SAF did say he'd only buy if a player he's been monitoring becomes available.

I also read that Inter will look to sell Sneijder in January.
 
I honestly think Modric would make a better addition to your team than Sneijder. Modric already has EPL experience.

I highly doubt Sp*rs will sell though. We offered a bundle of cash, and that was before he signed a bumper new contract. He did sign it right?
 
I highly doubt Sp*rs will sell though. We offered a bundle of cash, and that was before he signed a bumper new contract. He did sign it right?

I might be mistaken here, but Harry said they want Modric to sign an extension on January. So I would go out on a limb and say NO
 
Sigh. What a royal **** up by Fergie. What was he thinking???? Carrick as CB, players out of position? Bunch of teenagers on the bench? This isn't the ****ing Carling Cup. Just because Blackburn are bottom doesn't mean you must underestimate them like that.

De Gea was hopeless. What was he doing for that 3rd goal? He runs out, doesn't even jump, falls over and then all the United players just stand there and watch the ball go in the net. Nani was useless, Evra couldn't even stand towards the end.

Oh well done Keane for blocking Jones' shot.
 
Happy birthday Fergie.


You can share the cake with Kean...

Pretty sure he will be the first manager to ring you up in the new year and wish you well...

Probably just granted him a stay of execution .
 
Sigh. What a royal **** up by Fergie. What was he thinking???? Carrick as CB, players out of position? Bunch of teenagers on the bench? This isn't the ****ing Carling Cup. Just because Blackburn are bottom doesn't mean you must underestimate them like that.

What a shocker! :eek: :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X