I want someone to replace/or give Evra a push in the backside ASAP... his pushing up but leaving one too many gaps for my liking
Fabio? What's wrong with the lad? I was under the impression he was even better than Rafael.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I want someone to replace/or give Evra a push in the backside ASAP... his pushing up but leaving one too many gaps for my liking
Fabio? What's wrong with the lad? I was under the impression he was even better than Rafael.
You got the wrong twin, Rafael is doing ok but Fabio just can't seem to make it - hence why his going out on loan next year
Valencia was out best player last season.
I would play 4-4-2, Nani and Valencia on the wings, Kagawa and Scholes/Carrick in the middle and Rooney and BBT (you heard me) up front.
4-4-2 is redundant. I mean it was made redundant by the 4-3-3 that Mourinho brought to England, and now 4-2-3-1 (or a variation thereof) is taking precedent. That's not saying that certain variations of 4-4-2 wouldn't be good, but you need hectically specific players for it (Pirlo/Kaka/Seedorf/Gattuso for the diamond as an eg).
United came 2nd with a 4-4-2. Were champions the season before that with mostly a 4-4-2. I agree though, time for something else.
a site i read said a 4-5-1 which would suit kagawa nicely
and if berba leaves that would mean we dont need a 4th striker which would also mean that scholes can play the CAM if kagawa is injured with cleverly fletcher giggs and anderson playing 2nd fiddle to the 2 cm positions
United came 2nd with a 4-4-2. Were champions the season before that with mostly a 4-4-2. I agree though, time for something else.
Manchester United is delighted to announce it has reached agreement with Crewe Alexandra for the transfer of Nick Powell for an undisclosed fee.
some rumours not sure how true is that some club is going to bid 50mil for nani
that money will be used to fund modric
no matter how much modric costs ...i dont think he justifies price above 25mill
27 is the most I would goIf Nani is going for 50 mill I would sell him
![]()
Who in their right mind would bid 50mil for Nani? Honestly...
If he was English, Dalglish would.
Who in their right mind would bid 50mil for Nani? Honestly...
If he was English, Dalglish would.
True dat.
They are flush with cash, they not idiots.
uhm ....city have cash as well lol
they are idiots ...or well they did buy idiots for big money and never won anything