Official Man United Supporters' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they won the league. Oh and they hardly bought idiots. They might have a paid a slight premium for players but the players they have are excellent.

they did buy ....

last season they bought class

but yeah money is making the world go round and i dont like the way deals are made now in soccer
 
they did buy ....

last season they bought class

but yeah money is making the world go round and i dont like the way deals are made now in soccer

Orly? Hahahahahahha :D

You're precious :)

EDIT: Will elaborate, water boiling!

First of all - you might think that money is what makes football go around now, but it's always been like that. It's just more pronounced with social media and television.

Second, I prefer it this way. In the 50s, much worse was done (like Real Madrid practically kidnapping Di Stefano off the plane when Barca tried to sign him - like f'real kidnapping).

The fact that the amounts these days are astronomical to us, well... imagine how people must have grumbled when Napoli paid over a million pounds for Maradonna. In those days, a million pounds was a heck of a lot more money than it is now.
 
Last edited:
My friends and I are all going to go to CompuTicket as soon as tickets are released.

It's either pitch side seats or nothing. Gotta be as close to the players as possible haha.
 
My friends and I are all going to go to CompuTicket as soon as tickets are released.

It's either pitch side seats or nothing. Gotta be as close to the players as possible haha.

sent my friend this message now

is that you friend :p

just keep checking computicket ..i have one opposite my work so im going as soon as it is opened

i told him i want behind the bench in the middle ..but have no idea what side the bench is in CPT stadium as i have never been there
 
So tickets go on sale Monday and since I've never been to a soccer match I thought this would be an awesome opportunity. I'm lucky as my office is situated on the fan walk and I got parking ;)
 
According to computicket's facebook page... Tickets wil be on sale from the 25th
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X