Official Super Rugby 2014 Thread

DJ...

Banned
So who has what for the Saders vs Brumbies game?

Saders have finally found form. Will be a tough game but I've gone with the Saders by 5 on this one, on form and home ground advantage...

sand_man

Honorary Master
So who has what for the Saders vs Brumbies game?

I've gone Saders by 3.

Bulls Cheetahs and Stormers Highlanders are tough calls!! Thinking of going with the home team in both but it's touch and go...

Devill

Damned
Ok so:

Saders
Chiefs
Tahs
Highlanders
Bulls

I think the cheetahs could upset the bulls if the bulls do not do something about the ball at the break down as we do not have anything close to a fetcher.

sand_man

Honorary Master
Bookies have got the Stormers to edge the Highlanders and Bulls to beat the Cheetahs. I'm not confident in either of those calls TBH.

Cheetahs were good against Stormers and the Bulls have been average abroad.

We all know how the Stormers have been this season and the Landers beat the competition leaders last week.... so.....???

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Saders are shït and trading on name so I went brumbies.

Nah, Saders aren't ****, it is an annual ritual playing like this, when was the last time they ended below 4th position on the Super Rugby log? That trading on name have an astounding seasonal average.

GreGorGy

BULLSFAN
I have a cupboard full of certificates and trophies for coming 4th. Even my mother is ashamed of these.

Creag

The Boar's Rock
I've gone Saders by 3.

Bulls Cheetahs and Stormers Highlanders are tough calls!! Thinking of going with the home team in both but it's touch and go...

Ok so:

Saders
Chiefs
Tahs
Highlanders
Bulls

I think the cheetahs could upset the bulls if the bulls do not do something about the ball at the break down as we do not have anything close to a fetcher.

Interesting picks. I opted for something different in my picks, which may or not backlash:

- Brumbies
- Lions
- Hurricanes
- Highlanders
- Cheetahs

Devill

Damned
Interesting picks. I opted for something different in my picks, which may or not backlash:

- Brumbies
- Lions
- Hurricanes
- Highlanders
- Cheetahs

Haha, either you or I will be a very happy camper :D

sand_man

Honorary Master
Still haven't picked the last 2 games.... Tahs, Canes also touch and go. Have gone with the Tahs...