Official Super Rugby 2014 Thread

Ok so:

Saders
Chiefs
Tahs
Highlanders
Bulls

I think the cheetahs could upset the bulls if the bulls do not do something about the ball at the break down as we do not have anything close to a fetcher.
 
Bookies have got the Stormers to edge the Highlanders and Bulls to beat the Cheetahs. I'm not confident in either of those calls TBH.

Cheetahs were good against Stormers and the Bulls have been average abroad.

We all know how the Stormers have been this season and the Landers beat the competition leaders last week.... so.....???
 
Saders are shït and trading on name so I went brumbies.

Nah, Saders aren't ****, it is an annual ritual playing like this, when was the last time they ended below 4th position on the Super Rugby log? That trading on name have an astounding seasonal average.
 
I've gone Saders by 3.

Bulls Cheetahs and Stormers Highlanders are tough calls!! Thinking of going with the home team in both but it's touch and go...

Ok so:

Saders
Chiefs
Tahs
Highlanders
Bulls

I think the cheetahs could upset the bulls if the bulls do not do something about the ball at the break down as we do not have anything close to a fetcher.

Interesting picks. I opted for something different in my picks, which may or not backlash:

- Brumbies
- Lions
- Hurricanes
- Highlanders
- Cheetahs
 
Interesting picks. I opted for something different in my picks, which may or not backlash:

- Brumbies
- Lions
- Hurricanes
- Highlanders
- Cheetahs

Haha, either you or I will be a very happy camper :D
 
Still haven't picked the last 2 games.... Tahs, Canes also touch and go. Have gone with the Tahs...
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X