Official Super Rugby 2014 Thread

i don't support either. but if forced at gun point... i'll go stormers. down the bulls!

Strictly I'm supporting Province by heart, but hey, this is Super Rugby... Lions being my second SA team by choice. Crusaders and Blues are my other teams which I support by choice, but no Aussies in the Super Rugby mix.
 
Strictly I'm supporting Province by heart, but hey, this is Super Rugby... Lions being my second SA team by choice. Crusaders and Blues are my other teams which I support by choice, but no Aussies in the Super Rugby mix.

I appreciate the Crusaders style of rugby and how they approach it. But i won't support them.
 
10297611_10201990393097358_4560004593449591247_n.jpg
 
Sadly going with Gregory's team on Superbru. Really don't see how the Stormers have a chance will the many injuries and poor gameplan we have this year.
 
I hast backed the wrong horse again in the Chiefs - Blues game :'(
 
Sadly going with Gregory's team on Superbru. Really don't see how the Stormers have a chance will the many injuries and poor gameplan we have this year.

I trust my young (average age 24) team, six changes, with Schalk as captain may swing the gameplan superior to the Bulls.
 
I have the Canes to take it by 7. If the Rebels spoil this for me I will stop supporting them as my 10th favourite team....
 
Mirabili dictu! I have this very day seen (on the television, admittedly, so its authenticity is open to question) a very rare sight: a Lions rugby football (Union) player placing the ball firmly on the grass whilst in the goal area of the opposition! A try!!
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X