Fulcrum29
Honorary Master
Not a bad weekend then, 6/7, damned Stormers messed it up for me
Tied in 1st I see.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Not a bad weekend then, 6/7, damned Stormers messed it up for me
Not a bad weekend then, 6/7, damned Stormers messed it up for me
Bit late, eh Bastid?
Pretty good game.
The Lions have by far been the worst team the last 6 weeks. They should at least try and look as if they want to play rugby. Pathetic![]()
![]()
They playing according to their pedigree, or lack thereof. They're a team of nobodies. Their only springboks are Franco and Elton Jantjies. Considering how out of their depth they are in this competition they doing okay.
I'd be a lot more concerned with the Stormers and the Cheetahs, even the Bulls!!
At the start of the season who would have thought that by half way the Lions would be above the Cheetahs and Stormers on the log???!!
We were chatting about this recently... I reminded my mates about what I said after the Lions' first 3 games; that their highly physical game plan of smashing into every maul and loose scrum would firstly cause themselves injuroes and secondly that the better teams would work them out.They playing according to their pedigree, or lack thereof. They're a team of nobodies. Their only springboks are Franco and Elton Jantjies. Considering how out of their depth they are in this competition they doing okay.
I'd be a lot more concerned with the Stormers and the Cheetahs, even the Bulls!!
At the start of the season who would have thought that by half way the Lions would be above the Cheetahs and Stormers on the log???!!
I've noticed refs don't really give penalties for going off your feet or sealing off anymore. Why is that?
While I'm not 100% sold that going off your feet necessarily warrants a penalty, I do have an issue with sealing the ball off...
Fanie, we seem to have one attacking team in our country. The Cheetahs. As much as it irks me to admit it, the Sharks should take a page from their Backs coaching staff as our guys tend to attack the defender instead of the gap. This leads to said frustration and the ultimate kick/up and under/chip/toe through.
Cheetahs has the same problem as the Lions. If they play with an attacking mindset, the defense is pathetic.
Schalk temporary Stormers captain to relieve Jean de Villiers.
http://www.supersport.com/rugby/super-rugby/news/140506/Schalk_to_lead_decimated_Stormers
The Bulls will never be able to predict the Stormers game plan![]()
The stormers have a game plan?
Yes, my intuition is also predicting the Stormers to win both games against the Bulls.