Mephisto_Helix
Resident Postwhore
Swiel starting again this week ..... fml
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Swiel starting again this week ..... fml
I haven't seen the Flip footage or anything but if he gets banned for three weeks and Stephen Moore does not even get cited for his punch on a Reds player, then Flip must have almost killed the guy with his punch.
I've also predicted a Stormers win. So that's Bulls and Stormers to win this weekend! And those picks were made stone cold sober.
Dafuq was I thinking?![]()
I haven't seen the Flip footage or anything but if he gets banned for three weeks and Stephen Moore does not even get cited for his punch on a Reds player, then Flip must have almost killed the guy with his punch.
here you go ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp8mja4tQ8A
So quotas are returning in extreme manners I hear. Talk of a 60/40 non white to white split for all domestic teams including Super Rugby. Saru taking the Mbalula cnut rather seriously...
So quotas are returning in extreme manners I hear. Talk of a 60/40 non white to white split for all domestic teams including Super Rugby. Saru taking the Mbalula cnut rather seriously...
Yip, dunkyd is right. Mbalula changed his mind...
Got a source for this yet? If so, it's just more political points scoring and threats from this dipschit...
Sport Minister Fikile Mbalula says a quota favouring black players would not be imposed on anybody, after meeting with AfriForum, Solidarity and FF+.
Thanks.
That is just plain stupid. But I don't see how it is any worse than the punch of Moore against the Reds. And Moore was never even sanctioned or carded during the game.
So this weekend?
...
Sharks vs Highlanders
Sharks at home win easily enough even when they seem to be at only 80%...
...