Official Super Rugby 2014 Thread

They're holding 100% bit back for the second half of the season. I hope.

Sharks are being severely hampered by injuries to key personnel. Lambie, Jordaan, Reinach, JP... And that's just in the backline. Have I left anyone out? Where's Tim Whitehead and Louis Ludike this season?
 
Sharks are being severely hampered by injuries to key personnel. Lambie, Jordaan, Reinach, JP... And that's just in the backline. Have I left anyone out? Where's Tim Whitehead and Louis Ludike this season?

This when the Sharks are on the verge of catching planes to their games :whistle:
 
This when the Sharks are on the verge of catching planes to their games :whistle:

Yeah, always tough on the road for SA teams. Going to be testing on the Sharks but they also playing well below their peak at the moment so hopefully Jake can get the individuals firing at 95% soon. Sharks were at 65% against the Cheetahs last Saturday.

Mind you cheetahs were probably at 80% themselves. Was a horrible game of rugby.
 
Sharks are being severely hampered by injuries to key personnel. Lambie, Jordaan, Reinach, JP... And that's just in the backline. Have I left anyone out? Where's Tim Whitehead and Louis Ludike this season?

Ludik is in France and Whitehead has signed with the Kings. It seems like Jake wasn't to fond of Tim.
 
Jip. He wanted to retire iirc, but they lured him over there :D

I do believe he was kinda forced to come out of retirement. His butchery in Bloem wasn't doing all that great.

Very similar to the Os du Randt story. He was left no choice but to return to rugby after being on the brink of bankruptcy.
 
I do believe he was kinda forced to come out of retirement. His butchery in Bloem wasn't doing all that great.

Very similar to the Os du Randt story. He was left no choice but to return to rugby after being on the brink of bankruptcy.

That is extremely sad :(

I hope that he makes it golden overseas. Who know maybe he will be called as backup for the SA side ;)

I've tried to watch all their games this season. Juan is playing brilliant rugby, game after game!!!

Heard they say he is playing well. All the best to him and hope the injury demon stays at bay.

I think I've made 0 points in the last two seasons when the ****ing Blues are playing... :mad::(

Haha, yeah I am always second guessing myself when they play as they can smash any side at any time and in the same month lose to the poorest team in the competition.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X