OrbitalDawn
Ulysses Everett McGill
Dunno if you guys saw this. Toulouse player Florian Fritz took a bloody nasty shot to the head from a Saffer's knee. After going off the coach made him go back on again within 10 minutes. Something about him not being able to play the next week if he doesn't.
Pretty disgusting behaviour by the coach. He even said: "I have been knocked out, played on and was fine; as you can see, I am still standing here,". Luckily he didn't take any contact or get the ball after coming back on and stayed off after half time.
Gotta say, SANZAR has been very good in this regard. Concussions are taken very seriously. Look at Kieran Read, for example - hasn't played for 5 weeks because they don't want to compromise his health.
[video=youtube;LrWDOZmhqmg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrWDOZmhqmg[/video]
Pretty disgusting behaviour by the coach. He even said: "I have been knocked out, played on and was fine; as you can see, I am still standing here,". Luckily he didn't take any contact or get the ball after coming back on and stayed off after half time.
Gotta say, SANZAR has been very good in this regard. Concussions are taken very seriously. Look at Kieran Read, for example - hasn't played for 5 weeks because they don't want to compromise his health.
[video=youtube;LrWDOZmhqmg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrWDOZmhqmg[/video]