South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Anybody notice three button recovery mode is not working after the stock update to 2.2.1? Pretty sure I had it before the update, but cant seem to get it now.
Looks like there was a few people internationally that this has happened to http://www.geekzone.co.nz/forums.asp?forumid=97&topicid=62267&page_no=171
I am just wondering now... I should be able to whip up the little jig thing no problem... nevermind, that gets you DL mode not recovery mode. Is just the DL mode not enough to start playing around?
For Odin flashing it will be.
Are you on stock Froyo from MTN or VC now?
Don't PanicJust did the three button fix (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=785201) and looks like it worked (used odinV1.7), just tested recovery mode though, but that looks like it worked.
Don't PanicJust did the three button fix (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=785201) and looks like it worked (used odinV1.7), just tested recovery mode though, but that looks like it worked.
does anyone know if the Mtn Update is available? I'm trying to update a friends sgs but KIES shows NO update.
What message does kies give? that the phone has the latest firmware? or something else?
No update available for this phone
Was there ever custom firmware installed on the phone? And original software then installed from backup?
never installed anything. the guy doesn't know how to even load details for the android market.
Oky, then I have no idea. But the reason I asked is because I received that error in kies when trying to upgrade when one of the PDA/PHONE/CSC was not 100%. In my case it was the phone. Could you just perhaps post / pm me the output from *#1234# and *2767*4387264636#
does anyone have the MTN firmware that i can flash via odin?
I'm quickly looking if I can help. If somebody else is not able to help you, and you willing to make a dump of current rom and upload it somewhere. Then I will see what I can do for you
how do i dump it? with rom manager?