Grant
Honorary Master
You know, between grantza, daveza and dave123 sometimes who said what is really hard to keep track of in N&CA discussions. :wtf:
ignore the za
my name is grant
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
You know, between grantza, daveza and dave123 sometimes who said what is really hard to keep track of in N&CA discussions. :wtf:
I hope so!
ignore the za
my name is grant
Yeah, that's half the problem. You and grant are both left-wing(ish) and dave123 is more right-wing. But dave123 is also more of a pragmatist so I guess my discussions with him are less about politics anyway. But when the posts are flying thick and fast, remembering who said what and when can result in mental gymnastics (and usually a lot of post double-checking). It's this za za 123 dave dave grant mind cluster****.And mine is likewise.
I'm the hippy, vegi, save the whales, peace and love guy.
Right. It was much worse in the Ukraine thread.Don't think Dave123 usually posts in the Israel/Palestine threads, though.
Edit: It also doesn't help that they all tend to react quite emotionally to Ganda's posts.![]()
Fair enough. It's just that Ganda sometimes makes a good argument but chooses his words very poorly. Then I have to try to sort out where my fence has been mauled by non-sequiturs.cant help it - i'm like a moth to a flame when it comes to ganda, rusty0 & patty_hockstetter
You don't think that, oh just maybe the fact that this palestinian kid, filled with hate, attacked and stabbed two Israelis, one still in critical condition, the other the a 13 year old riding his bike, just may have something to do with his dire situation????
Allegedly stabbed. And I watched the video, police preventing him from getting medical care while he bleeds. Was sickening.
Get your facts straight before posting more Israeli Zionist propaganda
Allegedly...oh I assume another two Israelis just walked around and randomly stabbed themselves.
What is sickening are 13 and 15 year old palestinian kids going out on a murdering spree.
The video is 30 seconds long, the ambulance arrived at the 17 second mark, no where does it show he was prevented from getting medical attention, why do you lie?
And mine is likewise.
I'm the hippy, vegi, save the whales, peace and love guy.
Allegedly...oh I assume another two Israelis just walked around and randomly stabbed themselves.
What is sickening are 13 and 15 year old palestinian kids going out on a murdering spree.
The video is 30 seconds long, the ambulance arrived at the 17 second mark, no where does it show he was prevented from getting medical attention, why do you lie?

Let's hear your condemnation of this, Seriously. And note my lack of it, please.
I watched the 2 min video, there seems to be no traces of blood on the knife held in the hand of the policemen
You can also see the ambulance arrive, but no medical attention is given to the child
Get your facts straight.
I watched the 2 min video, there seems to be no traces of blood on the knife held in the hand of the policemen
You can also see the ambulance arrive, but no medical attention is given to the child
Get your facts straight.]