TheJman
Executive Member
- Joined
- Jul 16, 2011
- Messages
- 6,587
- Reaction score
- 2,302
Again they chose to live like that due to their actions over many years. I feel little for them or maybe at least as much as I feel for the inmates of Pollsmoor. They can or could have chosen a different life, in peace with Israel, but they wont as they want Israel anihilated and Israel will never allow them to become strong enough to attack them with advanced weapons as that is what they WILL do!
Honestly, I believe that there are a lot of innocent arabs that live in fear of speaking out against hamas and the other terrorist factions - they live oppressed by their own people, who use them as pawns in their desire to cause as much harm as they can to innocent Israelis... they may have voted in hamas, but when was the last election? what has the 'government' of hamas done for it's people? besides brainwash the youth to hate without cause and kill without remorse