OpenWeb launches Home Uncapped Plus packages

Nice. Plugs the gap left by Vox's discontinued Bolt-on product! (at 10 x the price)

Looks like someone forgot to disable the forum link for yet another OpenWeb love article.

Except for this one. It's not featured as Partner Content.

You don't get it. We're saying it doesn't matter whether it says "Partner Content" or not. There is such a love-fest going on between Mybroadband and OpenWeb that for all intents and purposes anything on the site is "Partner Content" when it comes to OpenWeb.

"Launches" nogal, like it is something big, like a rocket to the moon. I would rather say OW connives another rip-off.

Honestly though, how do these guys stay in business?

That is a bloody good question. I'm quite curious, myself.

You don't get it. We're saying it doesn't matter whether it says "Partner Content" or not. There is such a love-fest going on between Mybroadband and OpenWeb that for all intents and purposes anything on the site is "Partner Content" when it comes to OpenWeb.

I see what you're saying. But if I recall correctly, previous 'articles' were published under the "Partner Content" section, with comments/forums locked. Whereas now, it's published as a normal article, I'm curious as to what happened there, perhaps it's not paid for advertising and therefore the article was merely a request by OpenWeb. Either way, it sucks, and it shouldn't be promoted.

Ohh happy old days, when we could comment on OW articles and warn people to not waste their time and money with OW.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE FRAUDS

Back