Oscar Pistorius: The Sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koorek! The "society" that is banning for blood will get their revenge, and eye for an eye.

I have serious doubts about this 'society'. We can't really forget that this 'society' was happy enough that Mandela's mad wife got a fine for her role in the kidnap and murder of Stompie that they let her into parliament.

I guess some things never make sense.
 
Last edited:
How come you are always on the nasty, bitter and vindictive side of every issue ? You seem to have absolutely no good will for your fellow man. I can only imagine you are an extremely miserable person.

Are you bloody joking? Or are you just being a chop?
OP murdered that woman in cold blood and I am sorry if I am not a liberal hippie fktard that thinks he just needs a slap on the wrist.
I demand justice and letting him off is not justice.
He MUST be judged and convicted but unfortunately I dont see that happening.
I am so sorry if that comes across as bitter or vindictive but the issue is he deserves to get what he took from that woman and her family
 
Are you bloody joking? Or are you just being a chop?
OP murdered that woman in cold blood and I am sorry if I am not a liberal hippie fktard that thinks he just needs a slap on the wrist.
I demand justice and letting him off is not justice.
He MUST be judged and convicted but unfortunately I dont see that happening.
I am so sorry if that comes across as bitter or vindictive but the issue is he deserves to get what he took from that woman and her family
You don't have to be a mean spirited, lusting for blood and misery on the world on every issue, to not be "a liberal hippie fktard".

There are positions inbetween wanting freedom and compassion for everyone or wanting everyone enslaved, flogged and killed. Not for you though ?
 
I have serious doubts about this 'society'. We can't really forget that this 'society' was happy enough that Mandela's mad wife got a fine for her role in the kidnap and murder of Stompie that they let her into parliament.

I guess something never make sense.

Isn't it as simple as Black vs White?

Politics vs lifestyle?
 
You don't have to be a mean spirited, lusting for blood and misery on the world on every issue, to not be "a liberal hippie fktard".

There are positions inbetween wanting freedom and compassion for everyone or wanting everyone enslaved, flogged and killed. Not for you though ?

I demand swift justice.
If you kill you give up your rights to life.
Every sane normal person knows OP murdered RS.

So yes I'm pissed off and it's unacceptable
 
I demand swift justice.
If you kill you give up your rights to life.
Every sane normal person knows OP murdered RS.

So yes I'm pissed off and it's unacceptable
Well... it ain't going to be swift...

After this week, the judge is busy on another matter for a month, so she will only deliver the sentence later.

And then the possible appeal...
 
Well... it ain't going to be swift...

After this week, the judge is busy on another matter for a month, so she will only deliver the sentence later.

And then the possible appeal...

This trial started in May if I remember correctly... 6 Months and we are still not done... our legal system is so slow.
 
This trial started in May if I remember correctly... 6 Months and we are still not done... our legal system is so slow.
Western elite and their money....eish
If this was Iraq....foooock...Oscar wouldn't have had time to get depressed...if ya get my drift
 
I demand swift justice.
If you kill you give up your rights to life.
Every sane normal person knows OP murdered RS.

So yes I'm pissed off and it's unacceptable
Well If that actually had any real life relevance it would be an idea worth considering. For most of humanities existance that's how we have done things. And funny enough there is a strong correlation between a society that has compassion and low levels pf violent crimes. Rather than the other way around.

We have become far less barbaric since we stopped all the eye for an eye stuff. In fact the punishment systems that have the most positive effects on society are based on reformation. Our prison system here is pathetic and we let people out far worse than they go in.
 
Well If that actually had any real life relevance it would be an idea worth considering.

Engaging with marine1 is an exercise in futility. The man is incapable of discussion, does not understand debate and holds a extreme black/white 2 dimensional world view.
 
Engaging with marine1 is an exercise in futility. The man is incapable of discussion, does not understand debate and holds a extreme black/white 2 dimensional world view.

Which mind you, if he is on your side, helps a lot and I don't mind
 
Engaging with marine1 is an exercise in futility. The man is incapable of discussion, does not understand debate and holds a extreme black/white 2 dimensional world view.
The thing with marine1, as far as I can see,is that he cuts to the chase....you guys like to drag a simple fact into kingdom come.
Normally, I find that people with "black/white" world views....are strong principled folk....isn't that what one seeks in a society?..people of principle?
 
The thing with marine1, as far as I can see,is that he cuts to the chase....you guys like to drag a simple fact into kingdom come.
Normally, I find that people with "black/white" world views....are strong principled folk....isn't that what one seeks in a society?..people of principle?

Principles require morality too. (This is not a statement about Marine)
 
The thing with marine1, as far as I can see,is that he cuts to the chase....you guys like to drag a simple fact into kingdom come.
Normally, I find that people with "black/white" world views....are strong principled folk....isn't that what one seeks in a society?..people of principle?

Except the world isn't black and white, Eks.

And when the principles are intolerance and bigotry? No thanks.
 
The thing with marine1, as far as I can see,is that he cuts to the chase....you guys like to drag a simple fact into kingdom come.
Normally, I find that people with "black/white" world views....are strong principled folk....isn't that what one seeks in a society?..people of principle?

You assume because people are capable of nuanced thought that they are unprincipled? Surely the value is in the principle not the mere having of of some principle or another?

Edit: Also, consider that what made Hitler so popular is that he was considered a man of strong principles. Which is to say he had strong views about his principles. The same could be said of Stalin, Mao and Mussolini. Our tendency to be in awe of people with uncompromising principles is disturbing.

Not to mention that Marine1's principles are rather one dimensional and ill considered. The reason we as a society should err in favour of the law rather than some nebulous idea of justice is so that we as a society don't end up committing the injustice of convicting and punishing innocent people. Yes, that means that sometime people may get away with murder. All the best countries to live in value this principle. Better a murder goes unpunished than we become murderers.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X