Philips Airfryer - anyone have?

Midnights_Ghost

Anyone know of any deals on the XL? Preferably in Durban. The takealot deal and makro deal posted a few pages back seems to have ended/expired

adielk

Expert Member
SO got the XXXXXL Milex one yesterday. Need an extra room just to store this monster!
Will try it out over the weekend and report
Yes it is not a philly.....
Any feedback or did I miss it?

Considering Phillips XXL vs Milex XXXL. Is the price saving worth it?

PoppieChoffel

Expert Member
Experimenting with nuts today. First pic I mixed about a tablespoon each of coconut oil, honey and chilli flakes, and a sprinkling of salt, microwaved to melt, and tossed walnuts in it. Into the airfryer at 160c for around 5 minutes, tossing about three times. Second one same time, macadamia nuts tossed in macadamia nut oil, chilli flakes and bacon spice. Both damn good.

Greglsh

Also looking for Philips Air Fryer XL in Durban, so far Takealot looks the cheapest R2898. Was hoping Makro as I have a voucher, but they don't seem to have any Philips Air Fryers.

adielk

Expert Member
Also looking for Philips Air Fryer XL in Durban, so far Takealot looks the cheapest R2898. Was hoping Makro as I have a voucher, but they don't seem to have any Philips Air Fryers.
They do? Check online? Was on special for about R4k the xxl if recall correctly. Remember it was R50 cheaper than Takealot