Philips Airfryer - anyone have?

Ah I see. So Phillips is the airfryer equivalent of a BMW 320d?
Milex has got thousands upon thousands of good reviews on TAL.
 
Ah I see. So Phillips is the airfryer equivalent of a BMW 320d?
Milex has got thousands upon thousands of good reviews on TAL.

Remember TAL only approves good reviews, the bad reviews get rejected and you never get to see them. Get a Phillips.
 
We have made lots of dishes and meals in the airfryer, and all have been a success. Not one single flop.

Just watch the recipes on the Internet carefully -- some of them are really weird. The boiled eggs ones are so obviously wrong - it is unbelievable.
 
Remember TAL only approves good reviews, the bad reviews get rejected and you never get to see them. Get a Phillips.
Not all negative reviews, they allow a few of them through to remain plausible. But I can vouch for the fact that they do definitely reject a lot of legitimate reviews.

All of my positive reviews get posted, and only like 1 in 4 of my negative reviews go through. I always post completely objective reviews detailling the pros and cons of the product, so it's not as if they're in violation of any of their rules. I think they just have trigger happy moderators.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X