Philips Airfryer - Recipe Database

Keeper

Honorary Master

Mission:
To have a thread filled with frying times & temperatures for popular supermarket products, along with tasty home made recipes.
All posts will be indexed in the first post, linking to the post containing all the details.

Rules:
This thread is not for discussions about the philips airfryer - for general discussion & questions please go here.
You may discuss recipes, temps and times - but please don't spam the thread or go off topic. This is meant to be an index that people can browse/search.

Posting Template:
Name of Product
Image of store bought product, or photo (if your own recipe) - Please include an image. You can use google images or the brand's website if it is a store bought product.
Temp: 200°C
Time: 15 min. (+3 for cold start)
Oil: None / 1 tsp
Recipe: Basic instructions for store bought products like whether it needs shaking, or how to add the oil, or complete recipe instructions for home-made items.

Keeper

Honorary Master
Rainbow Simply Chicken Steaklets

Time: 9 min. (+3 for cold start)
Oil: None
Recipe: Empty pack into frying basket (straight from frozen). Flip fillets when 5 minutes remain on the timer.

Last edited:

Keeper

Honorary Master
Natures Garden Crinkle-Cut Frying Chips

Time: 15 min. (+3 for cold start)
Recipe: 500g should be enough for 2 people if the chips are a side dish. Shake chips when 7 minutes remain on the timer.
Tip: If you are cooking multiple items in the fryer, you can airfry the chips first, then airfry your other items, and then put the chips back in the airfryer for 3 or so minutes to heat it up again - it comes out tasting great this way!

yazzo

I prefer 160°C for cooking chips, chicken or beef burgers. Cooking times are a bit longer but less chance of burning.

Keeper

Honorary Master
I prefer 160°C for cooking chips, chicken or beef burgers. Cooking times are a bit longer but less chance of burning.
That's why if we post the correct temp & time specs for each product, there is no burning - just perfectly cooked meals. :)

Post some things you make guys, and I'll llink your post in the index.
If we make a comprehensive list we can have an easy to use guide that is easy to use, instead of trying to figure out what 30 minutes in the oven translates to when using an air fryer.

samvice

Temp: 170°C
Time: 10 min.
Recipe: Add smackeroos into frying basket (straight from frozen). Shake when 4 minutes remain on the timer.

Then Eat Eat Eat ...Delicioussssssssss

samvice

Temp: 180°C
Recipe: Add fries into frying basket (straight from frozen). Shake when 4 minutes remain on the timer.

Yep... Delicioussssssssssssnesssss

samvice

I made cheese(Melrose cubes in the center) meatballs.

Temp: 160°C
Recipe: Add meatballs into frying basket (made them from mince with, lightly salted with some herbs). Gooi the hot air brother, gooi it

Soft juicy, tender and flipping well cooked to the center with warm cheeeeeeese....

ghostbuster

Expert Member
It works for samosas as well. but they come out a bit dry. We also make the farmer browns chicken strips

jenmin

My current favourite thing to cook in the airfryer: Asian Pork Rashers
(which I then add to a salad of green things)

Pork Rasher (I normally get a pack of 6)
Time: 10 min. (+3 for cold start, but I normally preheat)
Recipe:
Mix equal parts honey and Japanese Teriyaki sauce (you can probably also use Soy sauce, but would need less of it) with a sprinkling of Sichaun Pepper (you can find this at Fruit and Veg Food Lover's Markets now).
Marinate the pork rashers in the sauce - longer is better, but I've found I can get away with about 10 minutes.
When the airfryer is hot, throw in the well coated rashers for about 10minutes, turning half-way. I can normally only fit 3 in at a time if I leave them whole. It may look a little burnt to crisp up the fat nicely but they are generally so succulent that they don't really burn, just the honey a little.

I like to serve them over lettuce greens (including baby spinach, rocket and other dark green leaves), chopped cucumber, chopped green pepper, chopped avo, gently browned pine nuts and sesame seeds or raw almonds, fried baby marrow strips and then top with a little Teriyaki sauce. Divine salad.

RedViking

Nord of the South
I need a good recipe for Pork Belly and Eisbein, including how you prepare and spice it.