Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!

Yeah, there's other ways to get sweetness than those disgusting slimy bananas. I don't like bananas under any conditions.

 
You're suggesting it's a phobia because they taste disgusting? :unsure:
 
anyone have these pizza ovens ?

My neighbour has one - he likes it.

If you have a weber you're better off with the KettleCaddy.
 

Yeah, no. I'm not scared of them, and in fact I love dried bananas, but regular ones are just disgusting to taste.
 
Now THAT is a proper pizza @Thor
We are so having our next MyBB meetup there wherever that is you are at after this Covid kak has mellowed down and people are more chilled about meeting up in restaurants etc
:thumbsup:

What is on that pizza?
Salami, Bacon and mushroom with tons of melted Mozarella by the looks of it
 
Mimmos Nacho Mince pizza
Nacho chips, bolognaise, feta, cheddar, mozzarella, Mexican salsa, topped with fresh lettuce and tomato

I tried one of these the other day and it was surprisingly good. Wouldn't have thought "raw" lettuce and tomato works on a pizza, but it did.
Everyone too distracted by banana & pineapple to notice this abomination.
 
Colcacchio tuesday special for dinner tonight

One of the better pizzas we have had in Cape Town.
Is your dinner guest eating pizza with a fork?

Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 20.46.45.png

Edit: Are you both eating pizza with a fork?

Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 20.48.02.png
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X