Crayons
Expert Member
- Joined
- Aug 8, 2019
- Messages
- 1,368
- Reaction score
- 1,399
Try me
Tries you
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Try me
are you ok now?I've been in hospital with COVID pneumonia for the last 3 weeks... When I get out of here I am getting an Hawaiian pizza from pizza perfect on my way home. Just been craving the sweet and savory flavour combo.
Getting discharged in the next couple of hours.are you ok now?
That is some good news for the day, I'd get a pizza with you in celebration, BUT not Hawaiian.Getting discharged in the next couple of hours.
congratulations you made it out of hospitalGetting discharged in the next couple of hours.
Yeah, I am home now. And you will be pleased to know I didn't go for a Hawaiian. LOLcongratulations you made it out of hospital
wow what a terrible time for you
Would you share your sauce recipe?
Still a seal without pineapple on it tho.
^ Been working on the farm this past week, sitting with an empty Desert Larger next to me, the Pork belly was superb, will be back there on Tuesday.
Looks like you ate that with a fork. What private school pizza is this