Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!

congratulations you made it out of hospital
wow what a terrible time for you
Yeah, I am home now. And you will be pleased to know I didn't go for a Hawaiian. LOL

But yes, wasn't a fun experience in hospital and I hope all in this glorious thread stays healthy.

Now I wait for my pizza to get delivered and I will enjoy it like the food of the Gods it is.
 
F0B25126-9F66-4093-89D6-7524BF628B45.jpg.52da4e284fef9852f1820b12d3fb3b20.jpg
 
^ Been working on the farm this past week, sitting with an empty Desert Larger next to me, the Pork belly was superb, will be back there on Tuesday.
 
^ Been working on the farm this past week, sitting with an empty Desert Larger next to me, the Pork belly was superb, will be back there on Tuesday.

I had one too many desert lagers today...
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X