Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!

I remember many years ago there was a pizza place in Cape Town that did a proper giant pizza.
It was the size of a table. Somewhere in Bellville if I'm not mistaken.
 
f2fddb304a7919ed868e59d52ed781e5.jpg


Gino's Chiatona
 
People might call me crazy but I don't like a lot of toppings on my pizza. This looks very chaotic.

This particular Pizza has a bunch of Toppings. That's why I mentioned it's an acquired taste. I've removed some items like the seafood and anchovies
 
This particular Pizza has a bunch of Toppings. That's why I mentioned it's an acquired taste. I've removed some items like the seafood and anchovies
Agree 100%
A pizza should be a margarita with 2 or 3 toppings as ingredients, and nothing more

And I am talking toppings, not including compulsory adding garlic, olive oil, tabasco, etc later which is all just spices
 
Agree 100%
A pizza should be a margarita with 2 or 3 toppings as ingredients, and nothing more

And I am talking toppings, not including compulsory adding garlic, olive oil, tabasco, etc later which is all just spices

Honestly for R145 it's an awesome meal and they don't skimp on the toppings which I appreciate.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X