South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
They want R440 for that? Bit of a rip off.
That is the R294 one.They want R440 for that? Bit of a rip off.
That's still a rip off, you'd expect the family sized ones from panarotis or what Debonairs used to doThat is the R294 one.
It's rather flat and sad looking
It's a screenshot - he hasn't tried it for himself.It's rather flat and sad looking
Was it good though?
From Facebook.It's rather flat and sad looking
Was it good though?
I'd much rather get a Turkish Pizza at Saray (opposite KB) for that price.
That looks really k@k. Looks dry and chewy.
People might call me crazy but I don't like a lot of toppings on my pizza. This looks very chaotic.![]()
Gino's Chiatona
People might call me crazy but I don't like a lot of toppings on my pizza. This looks very chaotic.
This particular Pizza has a bunch of Toppings. That's why I mentioned it's an acquired taste. I've removed some items like the seafood and anchovies
In Robertsham a bit to far for me![]()
Gino's Chiatona
Agree 100%This particular Pizza has a bunch of Toppings. That's why I mentioned it's an acquired taste. I've removed some items like the seafood and anchovies
In Robertsham a bit to far for me
Agree 100%
A pizza should be a margarita with 2 or 3 toppings as ingredients, and nothing more
And I am talking toppings, not including compulsory adding garlic, olive oil, tabasco, etc later which is all just spices