Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!

We made the mistake of getting 2 Debonairs pizza's tonight... a Meaty and a Chicken Double crammed crust.

It's basically sauce. Yes, Sauce... we got sauce pizza's.
Cost was R190.

Fluck that, I'm going back to Romans Pizza... I can literally choose any 2 pizza's and it only costs R99.
Also a lot more cheese (Real mozzerella, not that fake cheese Debonairs has here and there) and it also has a lot more toppings. Also way better pizza dough!


Debonairs you guys suck!

Totally agree with you - used to be a Debonairs fan but totally lost my taste for them. My local Romans is on the ball and the pizza is always good.

Just keep in mind though, the "R99 for two" is a special for a limited time. But even the regular prices are much better than Debonairs. Romans still stays the best value for money.
 
Debonairs you guys suck!
You should only order Debonairs if you're high/stoned/drunk, then it's amazing.

I waited for a pizza around midnight once (in cape town, the gardens 24hr debonairs). Saw a dude walk out after getting his, opens the pizza box, walks home, eating, in the street, at midnight, no cares. Then I realised he's probably stoned or high, he could not wait to get home and that pizza probably tastes like the best pizza ever created.

Made 5 pizzas this morning for my son's birthday party. 2 with caramelized onion, feta and rosemary; 1 with chicken tikka; 2 with pesto and tomato. They came out really well especially the dough, so I'll definitely make again. Was a lot of fun. I'll post pics just now.

That does looks tasty for homemade pizzas.
 
View attachment 193562

These guys are close to the house. Have not used them yet. Waiting for pizzaz. Power is off and me hungweeeee.

They also banting friendly so u can ask for cauliflower base
Eaten quite a few of their pizzas by now as one of them is the closest thing to my house and we're doing banting etc. Pretty good...
 
Gimme 6 months, and I'll look like that.

But solely for an attractive female.

Double Edit: Points against me ... a receding hairline.
 
You joke ...

6 months from now I'll post a pic of my torso (neck to waist)

<<walks to kitchen sink and pours brandy and sugary coke down the drain>>
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks real nice.. where was this?

Sorry for the huge delay.

Its in 1st avenue between Linden and Blairgowrie, the pizza place and garden cafe, jhb. It looks a little odd from the street but I've ordered to collect from them for almost a year and no complaints yet.

That looks yum!

Oven baked but really thin crisp bases and they currently have a special buy two large pizzas and get one free medium margherita that I normally put extras on
 
Anyone eaten pizza from Ashley's yet in Goodwood? It's not your fine dining type pizza, but damn it's good. Consider it the gastby's of pizza.
 
Had Pizza from Domino's this weekend... figured I should try it..

It wasn't bad, but its not even VAGUELY worth the money they're asking for it...
 
Had Pizza from Domino's this weekend... figured I should try it..

It wasn't bad, but its not even VAGUELY worth the money they're asking for it...

I still want to try them, I had Pizza Hut in January and its the first time I chucked pizza in the trash.
 
Those look really good, that JHB joint sounds nice. ;)

I stuffed myself on that Butlers special Monday night :D it was delicious :D
 
Tipples in tygervalley. Was good. I was surprised. Then I was pissed I let previous groupons expire.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425611644.677361.jpg
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X