Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!

Tipples in tygervalley. Was good. I was surprised. Then I was pissed I let previous groupons expire

Yeah, I've had some steaks there, as well as seafood. Every time their food was awesome. Their Castle Draughts are also superlative. Just stay away from their Jagermeister on Friday evenings. :o :D
 
Yeah, I've had some steaks there, as well as seafood. Every time their food was awesome. Their Castle Draughts are also superlative. Just stay away from their Jagermeister on Friday evenings. :o :D

I smell a couple of good stories there....
 
As much as I love Romans over Scooters, those pizzas definitely look better. Loads of mozzarella there!

Romans tastes like how I would imagine the average american pizzas taste like...
 
Romans tastes like how I would imagine the average american pizzas taste like...

Domino's and Pizza Hut is what the average american pizza tastes like, not that great IMO. :sick:
Besides... a Canadian invented the 'Hawaiian' apparently so already Canada is ahead with some points in the list of countries who make Great Pizzas. :D
 
As much as I love Romans over Scooters, those pizzas definitely look better. Loads of mozzarella there!

Romans tastes like how I would imagine the average american pizzas taste like...

Romans did me good tonight. Some of the hottest chilli I've had on a pizza in a while too! My mouth is still burning.

romans.jpeg
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X