Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!

Result:

656ob7ey.jpg
 
I see domino's will be opening in Sea point soon, replacing the st elmos. :(

Thanks, I viewed the results here...
http://brandwars.co.za

Anyone tried Eat Out the Box low carb pizzas?
Not yet but I tried their regular pizzas, pretty good.


That looks really... tasty. I would gladly offer my services to slice it up for you
 
It does look dry but delicious at the same time. hungry now...

best pizza from them is tikka chick, no pineapple instead mushrooms, and extra onions, extra cheese and avo

that is the closest you will come to pizza heaven, even the expensive col-caccio got nothing compared to that.......
 
best pizza from them is tikka chick, no pineapple instead mushrooms, and extra onions, extra cheese and avo

that is the closest you will come to pizza heaven, even the expensive col-caccio got nothing compared to that.......

Lies...

Mexican pizza with extra chillis... No more needs to be said.
 
Lies...

Mexican pizza with extra chillis... No more needs to be said.

if you want to feel like your in mexico city.......

and you enjoy food so spicy, the paper comes with it :-D
the tikka chick, is a more milder, more sane alternative for people who cant deal with that much spicy food......

one of these days Ill try it......
 
if you want to feel like your in mexico city.......

and you enjoy food so spicy, the paper comes with it :-D
the tikka chick, is a more milder, more sane alternative for people who cant deal with that much spicy food......

one of these days Ill try it......

Pansy if you can't handle the chilli :p
 
no man they use the same tikka sauce like steers and debs ...nothing great about it

would love if they offered chilli parmesan and garlic when sitting there

looks good though :p
 
I'm in Scotland just now. Here's some deep fried pizza's in the chip shop I was in earlier. No, I didn't have one....
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1422138665694.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422138665694.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 431
Anyone tried these?
Chick-it-Out.jpg
I've had all 3, you get what you pay for.. tastes as you'd expect from debonairs these days.

I'm in Scotland just now. Here's some deep fried pizza's in the chip shop I was in earlier. No, I didn't have one....

What is the world coming to? :(


Pizza perfect!
Mixed feelings, it looks delicious but after my "pizza perfect" experience I can't imagine eating that.
 
Last edited:
Screw all these other joints guys.
As much as I like Pizza Perfect, or proper small "non-franchise" pizza places, get your asses to Romans Pizza.

They got this special man, Sunday - Wednesday, ANY 2 Large Pizza's only R100.
What could you get for R100 prior to this special? Well, You could either get classic cheese pizzas @ R97 (Tomato base and mozzarella), or Margheritas @ R99 (Olive oil, origanum and garlic)
Now you can literally pick any 2 damn pizzas you want, even the ones that usually cost around R150.

Romans Pizza is really throwing it down... go and support them - only good things can come from this! Either:
(a) We get some competition from the other joints, and perhaps some nice specials. or,
(b) Romans makes good profits from all the customers, and keeps this special going for longer. or
(c) All of the above.

Remember to check if your Romans has that loyalty card thing (it's just a piece of cardboard, no need to sign up) - every 5 stamps gets you either a lasagna, or 2 small pizzas, or 2 medium pizzas.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X