Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!

Had that Romans R99 special. Had the most expensive pizza they had. Were lovely.
 
Butlers order last night, 3 mediums: Bee Gee, Hero, Pepperoni Classic.

Intended to bring some leftovers to work for lunch, but forgot it at home :(

The Hero was not as good as I remember it to be...
 
Butlers order last night, 3 mediums: Bee Gee, Hero, Pepperoni Classic.

Intended to bring some leftovers to work for lunch, but forgot it at home :(

The Hero was not as good as I remember it to be...
Muahaha. I didn't forget.
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1421147767198.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421147767198.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 178
Did anyone catch the Money Show on 702 & Cape Talk today? They had a very fun, detailed comparison of the different pizza chains in SA comparing stuff like delivery time, phone etiquette etc in addition to the usual taste. There should be a podcast on those radio stations' websites for those who are interested.

I won't ruin the outcome, other than to say I think the winner makes Franken-pizzas that taste like soap.
 
Did anyone catch the Money Show on 702 & Cape Talk today? They had a very fun, detailed comparison of the different pizza chains in SA comparing stuff like delivery time, phone etiquette etc in addition to the usual taste. There should be a podcast on those radio stations' websites for those who are interested.

I won't ruin the outcome, other than to say I think the winner makes Franken-pizzas that taste like soap.

If you mean debonairs won, then I suspect it was rigged from the start ;)
 
Soon ...

wcod4hz3.jpg
 
Last edited:
Woolies margarita, ham, olives, green pepper home grown, chilli home grown, cherry tomato, onion, origanum, pepper, salt, extra cheese. Below and above cheese ...
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X