Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!

I've eaten some excellent pizzas in my time. I never thought that one of the very best of them would come from a random fastfood joint. I just happened to be eating Romans yesterday, and I ordered the sweet chilli chicken based on a friend's recommendation.

This is the very poor approximation on their website of what it looks like:
BFC_8402SweetChillyChicken_f47957aaa98791d6df45e725d195861f.jpg


Truly one of the best flavour combinations I've ever come across. Only criticism was the very average base and its thickness. I did ask for a thin base, and if I actually received it I shudder to think how thick the regular base must be.
 
Had Rebels Pizza again on Monday, was delicious as always.

Meat Lovers, and BBQ Chicken & Pine

image1pz.jpg

image2pz.jpg

image3pz.jpg
 
My wife recently had her gal bladder removed. Think I must unsubscribe :(
 
My wife recently had her gal bladder removed. Think I must unsubscribe :(

Couple of weeks and she should be able to eat everything she did prior to the removal. That's how it was for me.
 
Pizza in a pizza box.
Some US pizzeria.
edit: Vinnie's Pizzeria in Williamsburg, Brooklyn

blsN3Bl.jpg
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X