Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!

butler's has the snapscan which i find very convenient. never tried ordering debs online yet. whats these customizations? ill check for info in previous posts as a start.

You're better off just starting an online order on their website. Click on any menu item and you'll get a pop-up with all the customisation options. You can modify the pizzas however you please basically.
 
I received an email yesterday from my local Debonairs to say that I am their number one customer. I probably order 24-28 pizzas from them a month.

So what have you people achieved in your life?

mqdefault.jpg

Congrats
 
First time I'm having Pizza Time

I have to admit, this is by far the biggest amount of toppings I have ever gotten on any pizza ever.

The pizza itself tastes awesome and I only managed 3 slices in one sitting, which is weird considering the pizza is only 30cm, but costs R120

Attached pictures doesn't do this pizza justice as it's difficult getting the sheer thickness of all the toppings correct

222.jpg
111.jpg
 
Masala steak with beans and chilli, with the usual cheese,onions and stuff

Reckon this bad boy will last me the entire weekend :D
 
http://www.pizzatime.co.za/

Gatesville Centre, Athlone

d7742956017d7c6aff719bc8eeec6ee6_featured_v2.jpg


This place? how did you end up there?
 
I've had their pizza before. It is a packer. But beans? On like a pizza? No man...

Pizza Perfect used to do a mince and baked beans (kinda like a chilli almost) pizza called the Americano...man, it was my favourite. I must have been the only one ordering because alas, it is no more.

I am in Jhb (north-westish, a few minutes from Clearwater Mall) so I have access to these chains in order of preference - Del Forno > Pizza Perfect >>>>>>>> Debonairs, Pizza Hut
 
I thought Pizza Time was that place in Constantia Village, which makes some amazing pizza.

Maybe I got the name wrong.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X