Play Overwatch FREE this weekend

ArchieChoke

Any idea if you can pre-load before the actual date? Or 26th you need to wake up early for install?

Cameronkk

Any idea if you can pre-load before the actual date? Or 26th you need to wake up early for install?

I doubt you will be able to download it early. If a friend has it and it's up to date you can just copy his Overwatch folder from program files and possibly avoid the download like that. That's how I back up all my blizzard games.

ArchieChoke

I doubt you will be able to download it early. If a friend has it and it's up to date you can just copy his Overwatch folder from program files and possibly avoid the download like that. That's how I back up all my blizzard games.
thanks will take a copy for the guy that will join.

KoKaRoT

You can install it and play the training missions. Wait for weekend and profit

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
Got an interesting mail from btgames today.

Last edited:

Cameronkk

DAM ignore that post, on sale direct on Blizzard app only 20 Euro, that R288 please telle me im correct cause then I'm buying it NOW!

Last edited:

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
Buy Overwatch online from Blizzard for 20 Euros.
Thanks @Cameronkk. It is true. Either lasts this weekend or for the duration of the event. Not sure yet.

Last edited:

Cameronkk

Dam just realized i finally own every game ever made by Blizzard....:wtf:

From Diablo I to Overwatch....

Steam here I come :crylaugh:

Reactions: McT

McT

The Humble Scot!
Never looked at this one. I'll be sure to see what's it all about though. Haven't done anything FPS in yonks. I have been happily playing and alternating between Starcraft 2 and Civilization IV: BTS for some time now.

:)