Please Rate Axxess

Rate Axxess, based on value-for-money, network quality, and general service satisfaction.

• Excellent

Votes: 64 48.5%
  • Good

Votes: 35 26.5%
  • Average

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Pathetic

Votes: 17 12.9%

• Total voters

rpm

Admin
Staff member
We are doing a survey on how happy subscribers are with their ISP, and it will be great if you can rate Axxess based on value-for-money, network quality, and general service satisfaction.

Also please tell us what Axxess does well, and where they can improve, by positing in this thread.

The fibre infrastructure is provided by Openserve. Axxess manages the line and data and this they do very well. Most problems are resolved when the call is logged for a problem and general network response is excellent.

steveapple

Very happy. Good service. Axxess manages my ADSL line and is my ISP. Axxess deals with Telkom which has been a great advantage in the few outages I have had (avoiding the need to deal with Telkom) and their ADSL charge is cheaper than Telkom's. A pity that they are not enabled to be my phone line provider as well. I intend to become fibre connected but sadly Axxess has no access agreement with MTN, sadly the only and propropietary fibre provider in my complex. That means that I am likely to be forced to leave Axxess after a number of years good service.

m0zy

Expert Member
Best ISP in South Africa. Been with them for years. Still working at getting my boss to move from VOX to Axxess.

dw1980

Axxess is hosting my Fibre Line (via Vuma). Very efficient and excellent service. I used them when I still had crappy Telkom ADSL and they would go the extra mile when the ADSL line was down. I even had the General Manager of Axxess contact me when my ADSL line was down for a few weeks, and he tried his best to try get it sorted out for me. (Note whole area was down and Telkom just couldn't care, the Manger managed to get Telkom sorted it in the next day).

PolarBearSA

Axxess for me has been great and this being with them over 4 years now. The support staff is great and always willing to find a solution to the matter.

sialeshj

I have been a reseller of Axxess for 10 years and have only had excellent service, from the call centre agent to the MD, all are wiiling to go the extra mile. Keep it up Axxess

msquared

Expert Member
I've always had excellent service from Axxess. When I did have ADSL, the FUP I found was a bit strict and I don't consider myself a heavy user. Moved away when that happened but have been back since I got fibre. I have had no issues with the fibre and the problems have all been with the underlying fibre provider.

Axxess is by far the best ISP one can barge for.. They are efficient and their 24hr contact center is the best. So whenever you have a query regardless of day or night you can just jump on the phone. And you never have issues with holding for long periods to get through to a consultant.

Axxess is the best. ISP of the year i vote !!

Nephew_

Fibre provider is TT-Connect. I am using Axxess Premium uncapped. Apart from a few slow responses on tickets, I am happy about Axxess.

osiris45

Axxess used to be good. Of late it's become laughable to say the least. Logged a fault since 24/08/18 and been battling to get it resolved since. Passing the buck to Telkom and vice versa. I have three separate accounts with Axxess and am ready to move on. Suggestions please?

brucebm

Fibre by Openserve. When my 2 year contract ended with my previous ISP, I moved to Axxess. Changeover was done in a few days. From there, I cannot comment. Everything works as expected so I have no experience of their support desk. Been with Axxess for around 2 years now.

ISP: Axxess, Service: 200GB Cell C LTE Data.
I moved away from Afrihost 10Mbps ADSL on Telkom copper primarily for the faster uploads.
This LTE service from Axxess is generally better with more speed.
But I'm not used to the large variation is speeds. I can get a max of +40Mbps then only 6Mbps that same day. I do understand that there are peak usage periods (evenings) when the network gets congested.
Customer service is generally good and response time is quick.

ambroseg1

Executive Member
Axxess is average at best. Only reason why I don't move, is because all the rest are either the same or worse. The ISP's people rave about and have this cult following I actively avoid as they eventually turn to crap. Anybody remember something "Crystal" clearly LOL?

We are doing a survey on how happy subscribers are with their ISP, and it will be great if you can rate Axxess based on value-for-money, network quality, and general service satisfaction.

Also please tell us what Axxess does well, and where they can improve, by positing in this thread.
I have a Premium uncapped line and have used an average of 600 Gb and have never experience throttling at any time.