Please Rate Cell C

Rate Cell C, based on value-for-money, network quality, and general service satisfaction.

• Excellent

Votes: 38 12.5%
  • Good

Votes: 86 28.2%
  • Average

Votes: 74 24.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 44 14.4%
  • Pathetic

Votes: 63 20.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

genetic

Honorary Master
Just bought 10GB for R599 - great prepaid alternative until my fibre provider is switched over.

UZeRR

Cell C is pathetic in Bloemfontein northern suburbs, lines drop in even clear skies past 2 days........rather use someone else

:thumbsdown: CELL C :eek:
rules only apply to them.
Even though the 24 month contract ended in MARCH this year..... (and I had told them NOT written)that I did not want to extend the contract.....I was charged R200 × 5 MONTHS =R1000 for NOTHING.....just because they COULD.
Hey that's A LOT of money to me.....
I could have bought myself a tablet to replace my broken one..
I don't think many people like to fork out money for NOTHING.
Therefore I give them a - 10 rating for services received or not received

Trenk

Vodacom is becoming so aggressive(desperate) in their "marketing",that start changing even my home screen wallpaper.

Gavin1205

Changed from MTN to CellC about a year back in the hopes of better deals and cheaper data options. The initial WhatsApp bundle deal was the decider for me as Mtn had nothing but looking at other data deals and costs it's obvious they're not the "most reasonable" network provider. My biggest gripe is that they don't even offer prepaid data plans for a week or fortnightly. I prefer Telkom(not ideal but a better choice for me) due to cost effectiveness and options.

Swa

Honorary Master
I would say good for the price. You can't expect it to be the best when you pay less than a tenth of the price. Only problem is parts of the network seem to periodically suffer from complete blackouts and then it connects you to a tower that's on the edge of coverage.

I'd be more happy if they reintroduced decent night bundles.

pezulu

Expert Member
CellC used to be more affordable with good post-paid package options.
They have become more expensive, their package options have shrunk, and service delivery remains where it was 10 years ago.

TidalWave

Very Satisfied! Cell C is the first provider that hasn't subjected me to debit order fraud or illegal WASPA deductions and I've tried two of the other major players. Roaming makes my coverage excellent (both voice and data) and I travel to many remote areas.
Keep it up Cell C, I would never sign a debit order with other service providers.

Ecco

Executive Member
Support is lousy. Used to be cheap, but now not so much. Network quality is extremely poor. Lots of dropped calls, download speeds very poor. I will be moving, just havent been able to find a month to month contract with a better service provider.

Status
Not open for further replies.