Rain billing issue

Donavin97

Hello there everyone.
I have a very frustrating issue with Rain.
I couldn't pay on the first of the month due to personal reasons, however I went to my dashboard to pay the next day.
When ever I click on the pay now button, it shows a message that my order summery is R0 even though it's not.
When I then click the checkbox that confirms the payment, it throws me this error:
"error creating checkout".
And to top it all off, I've just received an email stating that I will be cut off tomorrow if I don't pay, but how can I?
I have logged a query with them, but after telling me that I should clear my browsing cookies, I am still struggling.
Any advice on how I can fix this?
Thanks all.

mrlgm007

same issue try a Private Browsing window

Donavin97

Thanks for your response @2.
I did try a private browsing window, still same issue. I'm at my wits end.

ashley3

Thanks for your response @2.
I did try a private browsing window, still same issue. I'm at my wits end.
Hi, is your Rain connection still working? If so, just make sure your payment method on your Rain dashboard is up to date. Last month(April) accounts were only deducted at around the 15th.

So no need to worry if your connection is still working. Their billing will update eventually. Hope this helps.

Donavin97

Hi, is your Rain connection still working? If so, just make sure your payment method on your Rain dashboard is up to date. Last month(April) accounts were only deducted at around the 15th.

So no need to worry if your connection is still working. Their billing will update eventually. Hope this helps.
Hi Ashley, my payment details are up to date, I did receive a debit order on the 1st, however I couldn't pay it due to financial issues, so I opted to pay the next day, and then this error occurred, I also have received a notice from Rain regarding my payment arears, I don't want to take the chance that I might be cut off, I work from home now and I cannot afford an interrupted connection.
I sent them a message on facebook as well, no response as of yet. (Sigh)

ashley3

Hi Ashley, my payment details are up to date, I did receive a debit order on the 1st, however I couldn't pay it due to financial issues, so I opted to pay the next day, and then this error occurred, I also have received a notice from Rain regarding my payment arears, I don't want to take the chance that I might be cut off, I work from home now and I cannot afford an interrupted connection.
Ok, cool. @rain_mobile should be able to help sort this out. Just DM him/her.

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Hi Donavin97,

Please drop us a DM with the email address linked to your rain account so we can further investigate your query?

Donavin97

Hello everyone, rain told me to click on the promise to pay button, however I don't sea it anywear, can someone please help me and tell me where I can find this button?
Thanks.

Jono_jt

I
Hello everyone, rain told me to click on the promise to pay button, however I don't sea it anywear, can someone please help me and tell me where I can find this button?
Thanks.
On the 2nd of May I clicked on the commit to pay by the 26th of May, and I get cut off today! In the middle of a huge graphics design project!!! Which is running off the clients cloud, now I can't finish which means no payment for me because rain does not stand by the commitment they asked me to make!!

Kiemo

Just clear your browser history and website data it should work after

Donavin97

It won’t work. It is an issue on there side. Mine just suddenly me started working again, I hope it’s not like this next month. It took at least six or seven days for mine to work correctly again, luckily my Internet was not cut off.

THE ONLY SUPERFLY

I

On the 2nd of May I clicked on the commit to pay by the 26th of May, and I get cut off today! In the middle of a huge graphics design project!!! Which is running off the clients cloud, now I can't finish which means no payment for me because rain does not stand by the commitment they asked me to make!!
Did you internet get online again since the 18th??

Lindelwa390

Hello there everyone.
I have a very frustrating issue with Rain.
I couldn't pay on the first of the month due to personal reasons, however I went to my dashboard to pay the next day.
When ever I click on the pay now button, it shows a message that my order summery is R0 even though it's not.
When I then click the checkbox that confirms the payment, it throws me this error:
"error creating checkout".
And to top it all off, I've just received an email stating that I will be cut off tomorrow if I don't pay, but how can I?
I have logged a query with them, but after telling me that I should clear my browsing cookies, I am still struggling.
Any advice on how I can fix this?
Thanks all.
I have the same problem , how did you get hekp

Kobusv007

I have the same problem , how did you get hekp
Hi Lindelwa,

When you try an open a webpage, you will get a message saying that you are offline and must login to network.
It will appear at the top of your browser. In firefox it appears

When you click on login to network, it will take you to http://rain.co.za/offline

You should see the following:

1596617692626.png

After you click on dashboard, you have an option to either pay now or pay by the 16th.

1596617838933.png

This will take you to a link for peach payments where yo can enter you credit/debit card details and pay.
The same happened to me now where Rain did not take money from my account on the 1st of Aug and they suspended my internet.

After you pay via the peach payments, your service will instantly be active again.