Rain Mobile Feedback Thread

Düber

PING ms
DOWNLOAD Mbps

UPLOAD Mbps

And through Rain themselves( earlier Rain through Afrihost)
Puzzling.:unsure:

dotcat

Ordered a new sim - took 3 days to get delivered - no SMS from ram couriers that it was out for delivery despite the agent saying that ram should have sent SMS. Order status switched to out for delivery when it has been delivered last night with Ram drivers name. Now waiting for activation and order status switched back to preparing your order. So seems like they are still having connection issues between the rain system and the RAM delivery system. Was told to wait for 24hrs before asking for manual activation from rain agent.

dotcat

Ordered a new sim - took 3 days to get delivered - no SMS from ram couriers that it was out for delivery despite the agent saying that ram should have sent SMS. Order status switched to out for delivery when it has been delivered last night with Ram drivers name. Now waiting for activation and order status switched back to preparing your order. So seems like they are still having connection issues between the rain system and the RAM delivery system. Was told to wait for 24hrs before asking for manual activation from rain agent.
Got tired of waiting. Began chat with agent. Agent asked me to take a picture of the sim packaging and upload. 5 minutes later sim was activated.

Aiiii Getting really bad upload speeds and and quite a few DNS errors. Download is average for me, so no issue there. In Edenvale area.

This is happening all too often now getting quite despondent with this product.

MyBroadband Speed Test
Ping
31ms

Download
19.8Mbps

Upload
0.47Mbps
2019-05-25 06:24:21
Server: Johannesburg

Speedster

Executive Member
Aiiii Getting really bad upload speeds and and quite a few DNS errors. Download is average for me, so no issue there. In Edenvale area.

This is happening all too often now getting quite despondent with this product.

MyBroadband Speed Test
Ping
31ms

Download
19.8Mbps

Upload
0.47Mbps
2019-05-25 06:24:21
Server: Johannesburg
Why not use your own DNS?