Rain PUK number

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Hi

If you need assistance with PUK numbers please drop us a DM with the email address linked to your rain account so that we can further investigate your query?

Regards,
rain_mobile

ShanaazToffie

Hi Lungisani95,

Please drop us a DM with the email address linked to your rain account so we can further investigate your query?
Hi i also have the same issue, my rain sim is blocked, i have logged a query with support on monday and done numerous follow ups and still havent received a response.

Shaveen

I need to get my puk number for my rain sim. I went on the site but im waiting for over a week now and got no response from them regarding my query. Please help

Luke7777

Executive Member
Now you have to edit your post because you commented his address.
So where did I "comment his address" :) Or are you talking about linking to rain_mobile's DM, which you just quoted, so you'll have to edit your post :D ... no harm in that btw, apart from the fact that the post seems to have vanished. Wasn't me...

Last edited:

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Hi

If you need assistance with PUK numbers please drop us a DM with the email address linked to your rain account so that we can further investigate your query?

Regards,
rain_mobile

Lilian Modiba

I really hate Rain’s service.. It’s been 4 days now I’m waiting for they’re assistance, I have like 7 tickets from the contact support and no one is contacting me. I advice people to not buy rain SIM cards. They’re service is trash. Because if u place an order now for a new SIM card they respond very fast to tell you to pay upfront but take forever to help once you already payed.