Rain PUK number

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Hi could any1 assist me with puk number
Hi Ros J,

Please drop us a DM with the email address linked to your rain account so we can provide the details you require?

Regards,
rain_mobile

MK_Chainz

Hi Mobbless,

Thanks for reaching out.

We have sent your PUK number to you via PM as sharing the information on a public thread is not the safest.

Regards,
rain_mobile
I hope this thread accomodates me too. It has been two days now I'm struggling to find a PUK number. Please help, my e-mail but no responde yet.

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
I hope this thread accomodates me too. It has been two days now I'm struggling to find a PUK number. Please help, my e-mail but no responde yet.
Hi MK_Chainz

We can definitely help you out.

We have responded to your PM requesting assistance as well. All we'll need is for you to reply to that PM with the email address linked to your rain account and we'll be able to assist with your request.

Regards,
rain_mobile

Ferah

I need to puk number. It block I need to use immediately please help me.

ld13

Honorary Master
I need to puk number. It block I need to use immediately please help me.
Dear Ferah,

I am not a rain mobile rep, but please send them a PM by clicking on this link: https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/conversations/add?to=rain_mobile

You need to complete the title and enter your message/query in the textbox below that (see below, marked in red), and then finally click on the 'Start conversation' button to send a direct message to the rain mobile rep on the forum.

1593599911875.png

Ferah

Dear Ferah,

I am not a rain mobile rep, but please send them a PM by clicking on this link: https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/conversations/add?to=rain_mobile

You need to complete the title and enter your message/query in the textbox below that (see below, marked in red), and then finally click on the 'Start conversation' button to send a direct message to the rain mobile rep on the forum.

View attachment 868165
Thanks I did and Rain helped me. Thank you for this forum.

Snyper564

Executive Member
Still question is unanswered and still many more pukking numbers wanted... WTP is going on????

"D"

Expert Member
My current (conspiracy) theory is that, from the moment that he was granted unlimited power without oversight just 30-something days ago, Peter Khan began stress-testing their network in all conceivable manners -- including the deployment of dozens upon dozens of randoms who were instructed to intentionally brick their SIM cards -- to see what would happen when massive amounts of sudden and unexpected stress loads were yoked upon the shoulders of the customer care department now under his swift command, so that he could determine what adjustments to make and which issues should be prioritised.

THAT is what the PUK is going on, don't you think?