Rain PUK number

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Hi Tyty@2020 ,

I have provided the information on DM/PM to you, please respond to those messages if it doesn't resolve your issue.

thanks

Peace@2905

Good day rain I blocked my rain sim card and now it requires a puk number can you please help I've been trying to get through to you guys but still no response.

@dean1984

Hi

I received my Rain Sim Card on 30 July and only started using it on 31 July 2020. I was unaware that i would be debited on the 1st August 2020. Now the debit has not gone through and my connection has been deactivated. How can i pay this R8. There is no option on my dashboard to pay now. How do i get assistance with this?

matau_leo

My rain sim card is PUK blocked - i can't find information anywhere, and their website is the worst , i logged a ticket and have been waiting for 240hrs and they never responded. Please assist as their still billing my account.

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
please spam me @ home.com
Hi Kopano123,

Please refrain from sharing your personal information on this public platform.

For PM, Please click on our profile and start a conversation.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

ginggs

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Super Moderator
Please refrain from sharing your personal information on this public platform.
Please refrain from quoting other peoples' personal information in your posts.
Rather click Report below the post so that the personal information can be removed.

Wizzle

Help! I need a PUK number for my rain Sim. Tried Support, emails, DM but with no luck from Rain!

Stokstert

Executive Member
Do a search on MyBB and you will find numerous threads with the same question. The solution is easy to find.

Hlonithoax1

Hi
My rain sim card is blocked and I have a PUK number, how and where I put this PUK number? Cause Rain call center is closed. Can anyone assist please

eg2505

Honorary Master
Stick sim in a phone and put the PUK that way.

If it's a 5g sim, your out of luck.
Need to wait for the call centre to open.