Rate Webafrica

Rate Webafrica based on value-for-money, network quality, and support.

• Excellent

Votes: 37 40.2%
  • Good

Votes: 17 18.5%
  • Fair

Votes: 20 21.7%
  • Poor

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • Pathetic

Votes: 11 12.0%

• Total voters

camsaway

Always respond very quickly to queries and the network performance has always been good.

ISP: Web-Africa-Networks
Ping: 4ms
Download: 10.63Mbps
Upload: 4.98Mbps
Test your speed: http://speedtest.co.za

DustCorp

Quite strange how to different poles reflect such a major difference in public opinion. Rent a survey perhaps? :unsure:

Survey.JPG

DOUBLE JAE

WEB AFRIKA IS THE BEST GUYS been with them for 2 yrs and they always get back to u always follow up and are great all round im paying r500 for a uncapped very steady 8 mEg fiber line...very happy all round WELL DONE GUYS....U ROCK

Attachments

Toxxyc

Expert Member
I'm quite happy with them. They're not what they used to be, but then again they're also not as small as they used to be. Support has really taken a turn for the worst. I've been with them since, what is it, 2011? Had different products and, well, they all work. Their site is easy to work with and I like working with them. Was bummed when WAGE shut down, but eh, cest la vie.

LAV

Good service overall, but when dealing with their tech support I have received too many canned responses / standard copy-and-paste replies. As good as they may be, some of their service providers (like Telkom mobile) have let them down due to poor LTE network performance.

Goosfrabba

Telkom LTE with them and they don't seem to have a clue when the internet quality dips.

Their customer service is horrendous. They don't respond to tickets unless you message a few times. Pretty much with them because you can't get Telkom Uncapped LTE elsewhere without going through Telkom directly with 24 month contract

cherideneb

I have had WebAfrca for years. Have always been happy with their service and pricing. I have changed packages a few times due to financial issues but have always received excellent service

Toxxyc

Expert Member
Customer service is not something that this company is familiar with.
It's sad, because it used to be completely different. I remember having an issue at just-just before 01:00 in the morning on a weekend when I just signed up with them. Jumped on the chat, and literally 10 minutes later I was back gaming again. It happened a few times. Port resetting, resetting of things from their side, quick tech support, etc. etc. was solved 24/7 back then. I miss that. They also had forums where you could get instant updates and info. I miss that as well.

Brieuse

It's sad, because it used to be completely different. I remember having an issue at just-just before 01:00 in the morning on a weekend when I just signed up with them. Jumped on the chat, and literally 10 minutes later I was back gaming again. It happened a few times. Port resetting, resetting of things from their side, quick tech support, etc. etc. was solved 24/7 back then. I miss that. They also had forums where you could get instant updates and info. I miss that as well.
Their product is good, just their support is rather shoddy. Weekends as far as I understand they are offline, not sure if whatsapp line also, so if something goes bad on Friday which it usually does, you need to wait until at least Monday.

Leendertdb85

Ping: 3ms
Download: 9.53Mbps
Upload: 9.55Mbps

I have only had brilliant service from them. The speed at which they had my fibre up and running when we moved homes was brilliant.