Rebel Tech Support

Rebel Tech

Rebel Tech representative
Company Rep
Good day Everybody

I’m starting this thread to answer questions you might have about our products or services.

If something needs to be followed up on let me know and I’ll try to sort it out.

I will also be posting updates like when we have stock of certain products or some announcements we might have.

Kind Regards
Rebel Tech

SYNERGY

Executive Member
Always had fantastic support from Rebel Tech.
Another +1.

Give Takealot a course on customer service!

ubercal

Expert Member
Agreed , excellent support from Rebeltech.Keep up the good work !!!!

Rickster

EVGA Fanatic
Please rebuild your website, it's an absolute chore to navigate.

Horrid...

Bufamotis

At. least. fscking. elaborate. so we. can understand. what. the issue. is.
Dunno what Rickster disliked, but I've on occasion hated the banner load times and the menus that are "hover to drop down", try that on mobile and you basically refresh the page and the huge ass banners, you need to sort-of simulate a mouse hover on a phone to navigate properly

PhireSide

Executive Member
Agreed with the navigation on mobile that is rather tricky. @RT, if you could rectify that you should have quite a few more impulse purchases each and every month ;)

Keep up the good work otherwise. It's nice to have some official presence here on MyBB

Rebel Tech

Rebel Tech representative
Company Rep
Thank you for the feedback on the website. I will send it through to Rune :)

Joker

Expert Member
Quick question, what cpu coolers do you have that are compatible with your IN WIN Chopin, Mini-ITX Tower?

The specs page says:
- CPU die surface to side panel height: 43mm Maximum
- Motherboard to side panel height: 51mm Maximum

So all I can find is the Thermaltake Engine 27, which is priced a little steep for cooling what will be a simple media server.

Any ideas?

ponder

Honorary Master
What payment options do you guys accept?
EFT, EFT/Cash on Collection, Cheque on condition that it clears in their bank account first.

https://www.rebeltech.co.za/content/3-terms-and-conditions-of-use

8. PAYMENT
8.1 If the customer selects the ’Online Banking’ button, instructions will be given on how to deposit monies into the Rebel Tech bank account.
8.2 If the customer selects the ’Cash on Pick-Up’ button, the customer will be notified when his/her order is ready for collection. The payment methods available will be cash or Online Banking.
8.3 The exact amount must be paid.
8.4 The payment must be identified by supplying the order number and surname of the customer in the beneficiary’s reference section.
8.5 Cheque payments will only be accepted if deposited into Rebel Tech’s bank account and are subject to clearance before the customer’s order is processed.
8.6 International payment will be accepted only if all fees associated with international payments are paid for by the customer.
8.7 Orders not paid for within five (5) calendar days will be cancelled unless an arrangement has been made by the customer and Rebel Tech.