Recommendations for domain registration / DNS only

antonbijl

I have a few domains (all .com or .co.za) where we're using Gmail as the email provider, website hosted elsewhere (mostly Xneelo), various apps running on a variety of subdomains and also hosted elsewhere (mostly SiliconSky, Azure, AWS) and domain registration / DNS done by SADomain.

I prefer having domain/DNS separate for various reasons that I'm not going into now, but haven't been totally happy with SADomain for a while, mostly related to somewhat reluctant responses on support and a poorly supported UI.

Looking for recommendations on good registrars that do DNS well and offer good support. Willing to pay more for better support as long as it's within reason and would prefer to support local.

I have a few domains (all .com or .co.za) where we're using Gmail as the email provider, website hosted elsewhere (mostly Xneelo), various apps running on a variety of subdomains and also hosted elsewhere (mostly SiliconSky, Azure, AWS) and domain registration / DNS done by SADomain.

I prefer having domain/DNS separate for various reasons that I'm not going into now, but haven't been totally happy with SADomain for a while, mostly related to somewhat reluctant responses on support and a poorly supported UI.

Looking for recommendations on good registrars that do DNS well and offer good support. Willing to pay more for better support as long as it's within reason and would prefer to support local.
Hi, you're certainly not alone, South Africans are sick and tired of poor support. HOSTAFRICA is local and we offer unparalleled client support at any hour of the day and night, at great rates. But don't take my word for it, read our Hellopeter reviews. Feel free to reach out to me personally and I'll put you in touch with our expert support to accommodate your needs.