[RELEASE] DStv Now KODI Add-on

akescpt

Honorary Master
Rather peculiar when a just registered member makes such a request. Although the spies have been here for a while already.

Heinrich24

Rather peculiar when a just registered member makes such a request. Although the spies have been here for a while already.
Lol it is sad.. I can imagine what you guys must think? I just wanted the add on for my xbox so I can watch it on my TV. I have logins and a mini 10" laptop that cant go full HD.. Seems like i need to go the chrome cast route for full HD?

cpu.

Executive Member
Sorry guys, it's not working anymore... :( ;)

Naspers, Irdeto:

Punishing honest, paying customers, by taking something that you can't provide away from us.

Heinrich24

Have you guys ever think I just register a account to get the details from you as you cant reply without a account?

Toxic community.... :unsure:

Grouter

Expert Member
Sorry guys, it's not working anymore... :(;)

Naspers, Irdeto:

Punishing honest, paying customers, by taking something that you can't provide away from us.
Mine's still working...

Grouter

Expert Member
He does not want to share the info.. Saying that new members is spies from nasper....
Well, if you've been around here for a few years like some of us you'd know there's been a bit of a history of that kind of thing. From my side I'd just like to say that you shouldn't take it personally if you are indeed, like some others here, just wanting the add-on so you can legitimately watch Dstv on your kodi rig. It also gets some members backs up when members join just to get freebies. Maybe try pm'ing the OP, Matthuisman, and see if he'll oblige.

Heinrich24

Thanks.. Just feels sad that is how new users get treated.. Why will that get the old members so upset and back up if i just want a "freebie". Is this forum not about sharing? Did anyone pay anything for this "freebie"? Anycase will pm Matthuisman and see if he will help me out...

Funny part of this that Matthuisman is also a new member.. Probably registered a account to be able to post your "freebie"

Last edited:

Heinrich24

Thanks... This is what this "spies" setup look like.. Keep the repo.. The dstv now app on xbox works 100% and HD..

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-12-03 at 13.35.30.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-12-03 at 13.35.30.jpeg
    97.5 KB · Views: 87

Heinrich24

No, I'm trying to keep it working and was hoping the 3 dots and two smileys will signal my intention. :)
Dont stress bruv... the day will come you will need something and you will sit in the same boat..:)

Swannie1971

Hi all... Sorry if I am asking a question that has been answered..... But is this addon still available?