Request for possible tower installation

mamongato

Good day @VodaRouter @voda_mrbh @MTN @Cell_C @VodacomData

We have serious network connectivity issues in my area, the only way you can make a call is to leave your house and stand somewhere in the open area to do that. There is cellphone tower but it seems it is not coping as the economy in my village is booming, possible people can now afford data and more cellphones. I am willing to provide a space in my yard (got big yard) to install an additional tower if possible. My coordinates will be provided on request.

Kind regards,

mr_norris

Expert Member
The only active user is the CellC one. Good luck getting a tower out of them.

We have serious network connectivity issues in my area, the only way you can make a call is to leave your house and stand somewhere in the open area to do that. There is cellphone tower but it seems it is not coping as the economy in my village is booming, possible people can now afford data and more cellphones. I am willing to provide a space in my yard (got big yard) to install an additional tower if possible. My coordinates will be provided on request.

Kind regards,
The quickest solution for you will be to purchase your own signal boaster. You can visit Bolton technical South Africa, they have the whole range of antennas and they’re reasonable cheap. Good luck

TowerGuru

Expert Member

Kind regards,
Hi,

Please inbox me your property location in order for me to do a suitability assessment for a cellphone tower? We built 207 towers in 2019, who knows maybe your property will be one we build in 2020.

Thanks
Towerguru

Quapmocka

Kind regards,
Probably also a good idea to look at approaching a tower building companies like :-

ATC

Atlas Tower Group

Helios Towers

TowerSet

Eagle Towers

Turrim Communications

Cellular companies are building less and less of their own towers and getting these tower building companies to build their infrastructures nowadays.

Obviously your location would need to be a good position for the operators to consider building anything. If you're in the middle of no where with very little community around you, then it might be futile. Would be pointless spending millions of $$$ on building a tower on your property and it doesn't make any money in the long term.

yachtlibertad

Hi,

Please inbox me your property location in order for me to do a suitability assessment for a cellphone tower? We built 207 towers in 2019, who knows maybe your property will be one we build in 2020.

Thanks
Towerguru
I have a property in st Francis Bay, which is on a hillside and has the height and space for a tower and am willing to negotiate a long lease at an industry- related monthly rate. I can be contacted by email at "yacht.libertad@gmail.com The coordinates are https://www.google.co.za/maps/place...f33d55a3c1ed266!8m2!3d-34.1644811!4d24.821868

TowerGuru

Expert Member
Hi TowerGuru,
Thanks. I tried to reply, but it bounced back repeatedly. It is ERF 404 and it would be at the top corner against the fence , not down on the road. All the Best
Hi, I sent you an email from my gmail, we have an aggressive spam policy on our corporate email, might be why its not getting through.