RIP Charlie Kirk

Yours are the views of someone who has most likely not been close to people being killed. Civilisation is insulated from death. Like meat comes in packets from a supermarket.

Until you see death up close and personal, of friends and the guy who could have been a friend but was born under another political system and your side had to kill him for it, you will not understand the sheer idiocy and futility of unnecessary death. Are you surprised by the revulsion military veterans have of war?
Modern society is overly desensitized to violence, yes public hanging was prevalent throughout history and kids were taking to the public square to witness such barbarity, but it was still somewhat limited...... the younger perpetualy online generation now are so overly stimulated that they equate the real world with games and everyone else is an NPC in their world, so when a person is murdered it lacks the shock value that we use to have just a few decades ago. The US especially was apalled when Colombine happened.....today it happens seemingly everyday, just yesterday in Denver for instance.
 
This is stupid. If you don't want to deal with a differing view you can simply refuse to respond as opposed to making cheap accusations.

Besides, I use public transport, so not applicable.

So you would walk through a funeral cortege causing the cars to stop for you? I'm asking you to answer a question that may show up your callousness to others. Your refusal to engage is telling.

Does it really matter? I don't want to cause you sleepless nights...

It will take far more than an anonymous internet rando to do that. What is the basis of your accusation?
 
Last edited:
You seem to very narrowly focus on his debating and conveniently ignoring his political views that angered his opponents.....but hey I get it, the man is dead and we aren't suppose to speak ill of the dead. That's the Civilised thing to do right?

That must be the most idiotic/dangerous thing I have heard in a long time.

By saying that you realise you just opened up a free for all for anyone who gets angered by what another person says.

That angers me - right I'm going to burn down his house/beat him up/kill his dog/assassinate him with a rifle from a rooftop.

You're a nutjob.
 
I don't know celebrating murder or death of someone you find disagreeable is normal....I'm sure the celebratory mood when Hitler was found dead wasn't showing disturbing traits in the individual. When Bin Laden was killed, a vast majority of the US populace celebrated, that didn't make them psychopaths or devoid of morals.
So a family guy who happens to disagree with loons through constructive debate, is now equatable to Hitler and Bin Laden. I just... no words...
 
I'm sorry but which people appreciated his "willingness to reach across the political divide"?..... Idk your feed must be different to many other people's. Yes he wasn't as polarising as Nick Fuentes, but he was far from centrist or accomodating other views.

Centrism shifts. What was centrist 100 years ago is no longer so. He used facts, logic and critical thinking. Those cannot be defined using an Overton window.
 
That must be the most idiotic/dangerous thing I have heard in a long time.

By saying that you realise you just opened up a free for all for anyone who gets angered by what another person says.

That angers me - right I'm going to burn down his house/beat him up/kill his dog/assassinate him with a rifle from a rooftop.

You're a nutjob.
Mr. Dramatic over here not paying attention as always 🤣

Outlaw my hond se gat 😁
 
So a family guy who happens to disagree with loons through constructive debate, is now equatable to Hitler and Bin Laden. I just... no words...
Family guy....yup that's all he was.

Wow some people seriously lack common sense. No wonder the world is as fokked as it is.

No words indeed.
 
You seem to very narrowly focus on his debating and conveniently ignoring his political views that angered his opponents.

Why should using fact, logic and critical thinking in a debate anger the opponent?
 
Centrism shifts. What was centrist 100 years ago is no longer so. He used facts, logic and critical thinking. Those cannot be defined using an Overton window.
Still doesn't make him centrist.

He used strawman arguments, fallacies and contrarianism. Not factually based arguments, logic or critical thinking......but that's My opinion and just like you I have a right to have them.

He was also allowing himself to be a Trump surrogate, especially with his flip flops on the Epstein files and conformity with the White House's line on the matter.

Tim Dillon (a comedian) is more "centrist" right now.
 
Almost like Sharia, don't say anything 'we' deem bad as you might get stoned to death.

Nah, that's the wrong attitude to have and it sounds like an excuse.
Well then we never really have freedom of speech then do we...

We can protect from censorship but we can't actually protect you from others reacting to your speech.
Hell... there are about a billion people who would stone me for the things I have said on here, so I won't really ever be able to voice those opinions will I ?
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X