Robbers drip hot plastic on boy

Gunny

Expert Member
Phaff said:
..but all the bad guys have guns, when some dude confronts you with a gun what are you going to do?? Use harsh language??
If some ass is breaking into my house at 3am with a AK47 in his hands it’s not because he wants a sandwich. I can plead with him to leave but I somehow don’t think he will listen.
Only when I yank out my Glock and put a few hollow tips in him will he get the idea that at 3am we don’t want coffee guests via the spare room window.

If its him or me....its going to be him for sure..
So living in this Country breeds violence.
I have to become aggresive to protect my belongings and life.
Sad isnt it.

In the UK you can safely walk home drunk at 11 in the evening and your major concern is losing your wallet.
Try that in any major city here and you'll end up dead.

Its all a viscious circle we buy guns to protect ourselves criminals buy bigger guns. We install all sort of gagetery in our vehicals to make them less prone to theft and they hijack you. Get proper gun control (I know huge task with all the corruption it is africa afterall). Less ppl have guns less criminals get guns. Most illegal guns are stolen from ppl who bought them legaly for protection and now its turned against them.

spiderz

Honorary Master
Gunny said:
Ok so you have a gun in the safe and someone breaks your door down will you get to it before you get a gun pointed at you ?
Gunny - I would sleep with it under my pillow and put it back in the safe before going to work. (I would not normally recomend this).

but due to the nature of crime lately, what else can one do. These criminal are'nt just out to steal ur belonings. They are out to hurt, rape, torture and mutilate as much of their victems as posible. sometimes not even taking something. The criminal are becomming really sick.

If it was my posessions alone, sure they can take that, but in a life and death situation, i probibly won't hesitate to shoot back.

Like they say in america, a handguns only use is to fight ur way to the safe so you can get to your REAL guns!

Phaff

Yip, its lank sad!!! I wish it were different. The sadest thing is that the criminals have more rights than everyone else.
Imagine Cape town if we could all walk around drunk at 11 pm, it would be chaos! :)

spiderz

Honorary Master
Gunny said:
Its all a viscious circle we buy guns to protect ourselves criminals buy bigger guns. We install all sort of gagetery in our vehicals to make them less prone to theft and they hijack you. Get proper gun control (I know huge task with all the corruption it is africa afterall). Less ppl have guns less criminals get guns. Most illegal guns are stolen from ppl who bought them legaly for protection and now its turned against them.
2 things:

1. We already live in more secure enviroments than what most prisons offer in SA.
2. Gun control. Eish, what a futile effort that is. You can't control illegal guns! Gun control only target legal gun owners turning them into prospective victims, removing their only real defencive tools.
NOWHERE in the world have a single implementation of gun control ever worked. (see Canada, Austraila, Brittan) I all the places where gun control was implemented, crime shot up.(dramatically)

From the http://www.gunownerssa.org/ site:
In 1966 Orlando Florida had a rape epidemic. They did not declare the
town rape free, crime free, gun free or have moral busy bodies handing out
pamphlets telling women to stay at home for their own safety. The police (considerably more enlightened than the SA version) set up a training program and trained some 3000 women with firearms, encouraging them to purchase their own if they did not own a firearm. This training program was much publicised in the media. What were the results?

The next year rape fell by 88 percent in Orlando (the only major city
to experience a decrease that year); burglary fell by 25 percent. Not one
of the 2,500 women actually ended up firing her firearm; the deterrent effect of the publicity sufficed. Five years later Orlando's rape rate was still 13 percent below the pre-program level, whereas the surrounding standard
metropolitan area had suffered a 308 percent increase. How can the ANC
government and SAPS ignore results like this while more than 150 women
and children are violently raped every day?

mynaamis

Banned
stop moaning and leave, I am

let them run the country into the ground.
by the looks of things, it looks like they love violence and thats the way they want to live.

so let them be, once everyone have killed each other and no one is left, we can come back and live in peace here

Gunny

Expert Member
Why should I leave I have as much right to live here and demand a safe place to live as anyone else. The govenment should leave and see what other countries are like then come back and fix this one.

James

Expert Member
Very very sad read! I feel sick to the pit of my stomach that there can actually be people in this world like that. They are winning fair and square, 12 months and counting before I leave a country I love (well used to anyways). Maybe in a decade AIDS will have sorted it out and can hopefully take all the bad apples!

spiderz

Honorary Master
James said:
Maybe in a decade AIDS will have sorted it out and can hopefully take all the bad apples!
Do someone know of a nice Flu virus to pass on:D

mynaamis

Banned
what about the following

instead of the death sentence, we give ppl (murders an rapists), deadly diseases, not AIDS, but like ebola, and some other which kills you in a few days

then ppl can watch them thru a glass window as they suffer and churn
let the f@#kers suffer before they die

kingmonty

Expert Member
mynaamis said:
what about the following

instead of the death sentence, we give ppl (murders an rapists), deadly diseases, not AIDS, but like ebola, and some other which kills you in a few days

mmm, sounds like something george carlin would do....

MaD

Expert Member
Having read all the different things that these 'robbers' do to people, I can only surmise that there is a list of ideas being given to them. They aren't intelligent enough to think of melting plastic over someone, or burning them with boiling water.

Racism in its purest form.

hj2k_x

Honorary Master
mynaamis said:
what about the following

This is a good idea.

I am amazed that noone has come out in the 'poor' robbers defence yet claiming poverty or Apartheid were the causes or some or other bullsh!t! Maybe people are slowly realising that the problem is much bigger than this...

spiderz

Honorary Master
And you can't even trust police anymore !!!

'Metropolisie' trek mans af, kaap bakkie
http://www.news24.com/Beeld/Suid-Afrika/0,,3-975_1966890,00.html
Cop admits 'desperate, drugs-driven' acts
http://www.theherald.co.za/herald/news/n13_13072006.htm

Or take a holiday in peace:

Kruger staff traumatised by camp attackers
http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=13&art_id=vn20060713001557885C245756

'Farming is SA's most dangerous profession'
http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=13&art_id=qw1152824582746B265

Last edited:

mooK

Expert Member
It's called Jackson serum, unfortunately it causes insanity.

mynaamis

Banned
what would happend if they become white, will they blame themselves then for all the problems.

maybe murders will rob and kill themselves

will be known as suicide robber

cdi

In 1994 they said if madiba is released we going to kill you white men. Take your nice white wife’s and houses. Today with a minister saying if you don’t like the crime leave the country he is actually saying comrades the plan is still intact do as you where instructed in 1994 it is OK

bullfrog

Expert Member
For some strange reason I think you're right cdi.

As for the let them get a virus and suffer idea. You only need to do it to a few and publicise it and the problem will sort itself out. If they see all their buddies suffer, they will most definatly stop. Let the chemical warfare begin :O

cdi

cdi said:
In 1994 they said if madiba is released we going to kill you white men. Take your nice white wife’s and houses. Today with a minister saying if you don’t like the crime leave the country he is actually saying comrades the plan is still intact do as you where instructed in 1994 it is OK
It is a fact my father was told this just before madiba's release so if there ever was a third force this is it.

DuCy

Gunny said:
Ok so you have a gun in the safe and someone breaks your door down will you get to it before you get a gun pointed at you ?
I live by the Credo that goes "Its better to have and don't need it than need it but don't have it"

Kimosabe

Look we as the non black people of South Africa, should do just one thing. Just one. We all leave. Pack up our **** and leave. Its as easy as that. Most of the world knows we are good workers that do what is asked of us.

Then we can sit back and watch south africa burn its self to the ground and sit back and laugh our asses off!

I can't wait to leave this **** hole.

**** South Africa, we could have been great, but greed and power once again take hold in an african country.

ANother thing.

Why should the west give a **** about africa?
Please explain to me why? if i was the west i would let africa kill its self off, which we all know it wants to. and once there is hardly any thing left come and take it over for them selves.
Stop giving africa aid and money.
And if they dont kill them selves off they would have proven to the world that there a country that though thought and a country wide choice has choosen to better its self and no live off of hand outs.