Gunny
Expert Member
Phaff said:..but all the bad guys have guns, when some dude confronts you with a gun what are you going to do?? Use harsh language??
If some ass is breaking into my house at 3am with a AK47 in his hands it’s not because he wants a sandwich. I can plead with him to leave but I somehow don’t think he will listen.
Only when I yank out my Glock and put a few hollow tips in him will he get the idea that at 3am we don’t want coffee guests via the spare room window.
If its him or me....its going to be him for sure..
So living in this Country breeds violence.
I have to become aggresive to protect my belongings and life.
Sad isnt it.
In the UK you can safely walk home drunk at 11 in the evening and your major concern is losing your wallet.
Try that in any major city here and you'll end up dead.
Its all a viscious circle we buy guns to protect ourselves criminals buy bigger guns. We install all sort of gagetery in our vehicals to make them less prone to theft and they hijack you. Get proper gun control (I know huge task with all the corruption it is africa afterall). Less ppl have guns less criminals get guns. Most illegal guns are stolen from ppl who bought them legaly for protection and now its turned against them.