Ronaldo to Real???

You act like Barca cannot defend. They have conceded the least goals in the La Liga.

That says alot for a league that is so attack orientated.
 
You act like Barca cannot defend. They have conceded the least goals in the La Liga.

That says alot for a league that is so attack orientated.
lol you make everything I say is a attack on barca... haibo

Hey I like teams that can defend and go forward but I really dislike watching teams hit more 5 goals against the other team... it's demovatating. It also makes the attacking team get a big head and the players get "bored" from celebrating :D
 
Last edited:
I was the one who brought up the Brazilian style of play cos we were comparing it to Barca's style.
 
I was the one who brought up the Brazilian style of play cos we were comparing it to Barca's style.
but you said remind you when brazil won?

anyhow my point is for any team to win you need to be able to defend hence why I rate defenders a little more than strikers - it takes lot of organisation and team work to be part of the defence
 
Last edited:
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X