SA Politics Thread Part 10 : The GNU Has Crashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the problem with this?

If we replace Jan Oberholzer with Anoj Singh and Mulilo with ANN7 (assuming ANN7 was into renewable energy and not media), you'd not be asking that silly question, you'd instead be shouting from the top of the hills, 'corruption! corruption! state capture! state capture!'

As I said to @TheChamp, let's let this court process play out since it's not clear how very wrong it is for someone who played a role in the death of Eskom to get lucrative contracts at a company that takes the market share left behind by Eskom's death.
It's a different story when civilians openly hijack the role of the executive. It's a national security breach.
 
@MalcomZ Zuma et al shenanigans were well know long before the commmission was formed. In fact, the commission was formed because there was prima facie case to answer.
Same applies to Ramaphosa. Man has never lost a court case, including the one regarding who sponsored him to become president.

Those things were sealed because it's most likely Jan Oberholzer and Mulilo in those #CRBankStatements.
 
It's interesting to see Redi very much focused in some sort of a fightback-campaign, brought onto stage to engage a wider audience after the Trump-Ramapcoucher debacle. Her target and focus make it seem as if there is some kind of guiding hand. Smells very campaign-like. Has she been pulled closer into some kind of strategist-role? The thick plottens.
 
Same applies to Ramaphosa. Man has never lost a court case, including the one regarding who sponsored him to become president.
Has any politician ever disclosed their campaign funder?
Those things were sealed because it's most likely Jan Oberholzer and Mulilo in those #CRBankStatements.
Conjecture.

Who funded both Zuma campaigns? I know for a fact people were paid to influence voting patterns. Was there concerted effort to uncover his funders? No, because there's no precedence.
 
You look at all the **** above and then some people still have the arrogance to demand "more equality"
The above is one of the reasons I am saying f... you...
Makes you wonder how this much corruption can be so wide spread amoungst blacks
And people get annoyed when this is then regarded as the default for all blacks

I know its a **** attitude to have , but with seeing how the country has been destroyed and then seeing people who werent even born in 1994 spouting crap. It makes you tired
 
Last edited:
You look at all the **** above and then some people still have the arrogance to demand "more equality"
The above is one of the reasons I am saying f... you...
Makes you wonder how this much corruption can be so wide spread amoungst blacks
And people get annoyed when this is then regarded as the default for all blacks

I know its a **** attitude to have , but with seeing how the country has been destroyed and then seeing people who werent even born in 1994 spouting crap. It makes you tired
No one is surprised about your opinions about blacks.

Are you that less qualified that you can't even get Trump visa ? LOL
 
No one is surprised about your opinions about blacks.

Are you that less qualified that you can't even get Trump visa ? LOL
I dont like the USA , been there a few times, cant see it as a country I would like to live in. BUT I will still go if I have to.
Also refugee status has a few very big negatives which people need to be well aware of. One of which is that untill you get US citizenship it is frowned on if you return to SA for any reason.

I have dual citizenship, so i have my out card. But I have family etc here which is still a big hold
Refugee status is a big thing and has many repercussions. Just need to eb well aware of what they are. It is not for everyone.
I was seriously looking at it. Not that much in favour of it for now.

ATM I dont give a **** about where I end up. It is kids etc I am worried about
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X